• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joebuck

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can anyone give me a recommendation on a GOOD and REASONABLE painter? I would like to get a quote to have our foyer/hall and one bathroom painted. I need someone that will do QUALITY WORK so mama will be happy, happy, happy. I will provide the paint. If they can install crown moulding, finish, caulk and paint it that would be a bonus. I can't stress enough that I want a good interior painter, that cares about the job they do and won't make a mess.

Please let me know if y'all know of anyone that you'd recommend.

Thanks in advance!!!

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can fill the bill but can't get to it for at least a month (I know, that's no help).

And may I also add that quality work begins with quality materials. (general statement, not directed at you) Not all paint is created equal and there are brands I refuse to use. Of course I had to learn this the hard way.

And sorry, I've been in construction pert near 40 years and I don't know anybody I'd recommend to even paint your doghouse. I'm sure there are other craftsman out there but they've never been on a job I was working. Pretty sad really.

Best of luck, hope you can find a good one.

Rick

joebuck

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks Rick. Up to this point we have done all of our interior painting ourselves but our time is not allowing us to get to this project right now. We have always had good luck with Sherwin Williams paint and that is what I was planning on using. A month out may be doable, do you think you might have some time you could come by and give me a price? I've read your posts before about construction, painting, etc ... and have always admired your philosophy. Let me know if you might be interested.

Thanks again for the reply.

Latest posts

Top Bottom