APOD Firearms

I hope you kissed it goodbye cause the Fifth Amendment just left the building...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I will never(EVER!)talk to the police. My lawyer will ...... in his own good time. Remember the Ramsey case. They waited nearly 2 months before their lawyer would allow an interview. Yep....they were rich,however...I can do the same. I have the same rights as a rich person. --- SAWMAN

2ndAmendmentShooting

Master
    Local Dealer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    if you are approached by any LEO or DCF, first and only words out of your mouth should be "I want my attorney".

more than likely if they are talking with you, they are going to arrest you already or take away your kids, and your just adding fuel to the fire. Also they twist your words to unimaginable lengths, especially DCF. They will take "I spanked my child on the butt" to mean "I severely beat the ever living shit out of fucking shit ass child until they were an inch from their life and I was a drunk and high while doing it and I will do it again and again until that piece of shit child learns how to fucking do what I tell them to do the first time"

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I see you had an up close experience with DCF too.

They wife told the youngest, 4th grade at the time, that if he did not finish his homework that he was not getting any supper. He told some tale to the teacher, she told some tale to DCF and by the time DCF came to see us we were starving the kid. They even interviewed our other kids at school without us knowing about it.

2ndAmendmentShooting

Master
    Local Dealer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ive never had a personal experience with DCF myself, however, I deal with DCF cases on a daily basis and the whole agency is a sham and joke. What these f**kers get away with is insane, and parents are forced to spend thousands of dollars on an attorney to clear the mess up.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have had a few run ins in my younger days with Johnny and have learned a little bit. I also have a 25 yr old son who apparently thinks messing with LE is some kind of game and I assume he wins said game a lot since he is not locked up. First, when being asked questions about something that they are trying to pin on you, NEVER answer!!! The first thing I learned was if a cop has enough info or evidence to arrest you, your ass is cuffed and on the way to jail. I heard this cop one time questioning my son about some kind of break in that my son was actually with me when happened. The funny thing was the cop kept telling him he had witnesses that could place him there and if he told them who else was involved they wouldn't arrest him, lol. I never had to say a word and my boy sticks his arms out and says lets go down town, I need to go to Joe Patties any way . They said " We are gonna give you a break but when they get those witness statements and positive ID on paper they were coming back" He told them that was no problem and gave them his cell and home # and where he worked so they didn't have to try too hard to find him when they got those statements, lol. Long and short of it is that LE seem to make some pretty big leaps with the things they claim to KNOW about people and once the say one thing that you KNOW is BS it's over for them. I would try and tell the truth for a change and see how that worked out. I had one tell me once, after telling me at least ten lies, that he got paid to lie and could not get in trouble for it. I asked him " So If I lie to you when you ask me some thing it's obstruction but when you lie it's your job? " And of course the answer was yes. What a load of crap!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    For those of you who have not seen these two lectures...do yourself a favor(and your family a favor),and take the time to watch them. This is two different segments. First is by Professor James Duane,Regent University School of Law. Second is by Officer George Bruch,Virginia Beach PD. I found this again by GOOGLE,"Never talk to the police".

If someone would be kind enough to post it I would greatly appreciate it. I do not know how.

I have watched this three different times now and seem to learn something new every time. Good luck to us all. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    That's it John. EVERYONE that has any thoughts as to how to interact with law enforcement really needs to watch both of these. Your eyes will be opened. WIDE !! --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

Walker

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Finally a thread I can identify with. Been feeling left out of this forum lately since I don't own a Glock or Sig or AR. Sure can share your opinions, though, and agree with you about aggressively maintaining your right to silence and not answering questions.

Had to say one more thing. I guess everybody's seen at least one TV show where law enforcement offers to go easy on a suspect or drop charges or whatever. As far as I know only defense attorneys and prosecutors can work out deals. Of course if you're asserting your rights you're a step ahead of most people anyway.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    TV turns law enforcement into something that it is not. Shows like Law and Order,NCIS,and others, gives the public the opinion that law enforcement is all powerful and can certainly deal outside of the DA. It also gives the public the opinion that they(LEO's)have the right to question you without an attorney present or "take you downtown" to answer even the simplest of questions.

Remember also,law enforcement has the absolute RIGHT to lie to you all they want. It(in most cases)is NOT legal to lie to them. It is the LEO's job to collect certain information. I would say...... the more the better. So......as the second vid shows,they will/can use just about any and all means available. Your choices are: 1.talk/tell the truth 2.talk/lie your ass off 3.Remain silent

WE.....us lowly civilians....have to be well armed with knowledge of the laws that have to do with our rights. And IMO,the most important thing to remember is....... these are ---> RIGHTS. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom