• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can see the guys are bored again,,, I did get a giggle outta that one FAPAGUNT, Fire in mommas pants LMAO. We need some new blood in here, our toys have gotten stale. Like yourselves I havent found a decent deal in a spell now. I dont have to wait on yall to throw me out I keep booting myself reading to long, LOL, But good luck finding some new tubes to heat up, man it has got tight on us,,

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    3 pages of falanges flapping and I still got this $500 in my pocket.. Anyone gonna sell me a new gat yo?

No hard feelings Bloodhound, a lot of people around here tend to have diarrhea of the mouth (Or fingers in this case)

Last edited:

zombiekiller

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I've dealt with Fupa several times. His biggest crime is liking a horrible football team. Text me, buddy. We MIGHT be able to come to some sort of arrangement on a gorgeous Beretta 92.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I have $500 burning a whole in my pocket and am looking for a new 9mm. I prefer Glock but willing to try something new to me as long as it isnt junk. Please let me know if there is anything youd like to get rid of.. Located in Navarre. Thank you..

Are you looking for a BRAND NEW IN THE BOX 9mm or a 9mm that would be simply be "new" to you and could be in used or new condition?

Thank you

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some of you guys are so paranoid but in the wrong way. LOL

In my ignorant mind the last gun I would want to buy used would be CCW pistol. Seems to me if you had to use it & the police ran a check & it came back with some BS on it you would not look too good. You better have paperwork to prove its was a liget sale. I can see the news paper running a story on the guy who killed attacker with stolen gun or with gun traced to 5 robberies.

Good luck on your search Fupagunt you seem like a stand up guy my comment is not directed at you. It is to the people who don't want guns traced to them.

Last edited:

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Are you sure your not intrested in a 40 cal Fupagunt? i may put one up that's in your price range, but only to you.....

Not a big fan of .40, i like 9 and 45.. pm me what you got though if its something that catches my eye I might try something new..

And on a side note ( not that its anyones business) my record is squeaky clean, maybe have had 2 speeding tickets in my life. I have no problem with passing a background check. I try not to buy new the same reason I would never buy a brand new vehicle.. why would you?? You could tell if the guns been beat to shit or not so why not get more bang for your buck? I dont have to be that guy at the range with the cool new shiny 1911 pimp gun.. i know I have a big dick no need to impress :)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom