Patriot Mobile

I got a complaint about this here gun forum!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Since the .22 in any version, short, long, long rifle, is my favorite caliber for anything smaller than deer or hog, I'll wear it proud!

Hey have u had any experience with the .22 Augila super collbri sub sonic quiet ammo? I have now bought and tested it.Its so awesome.Quieter than the fireing pin win shot out of a rifle(not recommended for anything but pistols-safty 2nd)Quieter than my kids pellet gun.Put it in kids lil cricket and its perfect for nabor hood shooting.And yes will kill a bird at 50ft.pretty accuate also.Its a must try ammo!

b747fp

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How does it cycle? I bought some subsonic Remington, and it won't cycle for anything through my AR-22

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How does it cycle? I bought some subsonic Remington, and it won't cycle for anything through my AR-22

Will absolutly not cycle at all. Use only in single shot gun or like a bolt action setup. In my .22 revolver it is still loud but a 1/4 of normal.O and i recommend useing a brush down your barrel before and after.They say they will some times get stuck in ur barrel and then if u dont realize it and shoot again well u know the rest! If u dont see the bullet hit somewhere stop and make sure barrel is clear.Thats why they say only on well cleaned weapons and pistols.Im telling u though u cannt imagine how quiet it is, its unbelievable.U could load it one at a time in ur AR if thats all u own though.(the remington is no comparison on quiet!)and about $4 for 50 of them.

Hubbyandwife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well....I guess I will go from snapper or whatever i was on pff....to BB. I hope to work my way back up to a decent status like 12 gauge 3" magnum....oh wait...thats what my wife calls me. Haha

Top Bottom