HD Tactical

I got a complaint about this here gun forum!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got a complaint about this here gun forum!!! So I think i signed up on the first day of its existance so why am i a "junior member"? I mean if i had signed up in the morning instead of afternoon would i have been a senior member?Im just saying where is the LOVE?????

Sincerly your favorite trouble maker STANLEY

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That is so awsome!!! Thanks u r my Hero

Sincerly with love Senior trouble maker 13

RIPpff

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    stanley is my hero, i can tell you i have been banned at least 5 times in the last 5 years on PFF, they just dont have a clue when you come back with another screen name! muahaha

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    stanley is my hero, i can tell you i have been banned at least 5 times in the last 5 years on PFF, they just dont have a clue when you come back with another screen name! muahaha

5 times Hell I been banned there 5 times in a single day before.LOL. Its sad i know but i get really bored at work sitting behind a computer for 14 hours a day so it help pass the time. Some people take things so personally??

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    well Ill fit right in here, I want to know who is gonna buy some guns an raffle em off to us members.??? HUH? HUH? LOL olecarver By the way if were not in PFF, Then we wont be getting named after fish Huh? So what are the status names an how many ranks are there? I know Ill now be apellet for a year before movingto a 22 short,,, Aw Man OL

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    well Ill fit right in here, I want to know who is gonna buy some guns an raffle em off to us members.??? HUH? HUH? LOL olecarver By the way if were not in PFF, Then we wont be getting named after fish Huh? So what are the status names an how many ranks are there? I know Ill now be apellet for a year before movingto a 22 short,,, Aw Man OL

No Carver we R senior members! So .50 BMG!!!! If we signed up on first day that should get us senior status! It got me senior trouble maker status see!

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was slow to go, I enlisted later my brother. But Its all good. I still get to learn from the guys here. Ill settle with Pellet. Ill be quite till I hit,, HA HA. Im to old to put the pressure an velocity of BIG BOY PLAY TOY BMG. Ill settle with .22 LOL Enjoy the energy an the rush of the hard hitting BMG gives you as long as you can. When you reach my age. If a name get to ya,, Ya missed alot life had to teach. olecarver

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow, What things to complain about.. Status. Really. This is a new forum. We have to start somewhere. I could ramble on somemore about this, or maybe cry and ask for a special title also.. I could think of a few other titles that would be better fitting...

Robert

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow, What things to complain about.. Status. Really. This is a new forum. We have to start somewhere. I could ramble on somemore about this, or maybe cry and ask for a special title also.. I could think of a few other titles that would be better fitting...

Robert
    I assume that u mean a better title for me?So why leave us hangin? Let's here what u got!Hell I might even laugh with ya? I don't get my feelings hurt real easy but ur welcome to give it a shot lil man! Duces bit**es I'm headed to play Texas holdem and get Drunk so any comments provoked after this one may get deleted! (kids at their moms for weekend, yah)

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I assume that u mean a better title for me?So why leave us hangin? Let's here what u got!Hell I might even laugh with ya? I don't get my feelings hurt real easy but ur welcome to give it a shot lil man! Duces bit**es I'm headed to play Texas holdem and get Drunk so any comments provoked after this one may get deleted! (kids at their moms for weekend, yah)

Yes, you are correct. I will not add any additional comment to this thread as your own speak volumes.. WOW!! I should have never responded to this in the first place..

Don't whine it only reveals you intelligence level.
    Robert

benchrest

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i agree with stanley, i wanna b a senior also.dont like being labeled junior, another thing i want to complain bout is all a woman wants is to be skinny. doesnt anybody apreciate the bbw. oh and another thing why didnt someone build this sight a year ago.

MsChief

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i agree with stanley, i wanna b a senior also.dont like being labeled junior, another thing i want to complain bout is all a woman wants is to be skinny. doesnt anybody apreciate the bbw. oh and another thing why didnt someone build this sight a year ago.

We are working on titles too :) You won't be a junior for long...maybe you'll turn into a slug! :p

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Since the .22 in any version, short, long, long rifle, is my favorite caliber for anything smaller than deer or hog, I'll wear it proud!

Top Bottom