• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    I will admit. I've taken 2 shots. I'm feeling more brave or courageous but still a little unsure if I'm making a mistake. I better get my 3rd shot from the bartender before I talk to the lady at the end of the bar. I want her to look better. Thats the only hokey-pokey I play. F the jab

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If u r young and healthy, you most likely will be fine without! If u r older and/or have health issues, I personally know people who have died from the china virus! Initially it was others I didn’t know, but then it started being people I did know! But ur choice, for now! As for the state of the country, we r screwed!

MrFish

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If u r young and healthy, you most likely will be fine without! If u r older and/or have health issues, I personally know people who have died from the china virus! Initially it was others I didn’t know, but then it started being people I did know! But ur choice, for now! As for the state of the country, we r screwed!
    The young and healthy thing has been disproved by now.

MrFish

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, and the docs also swore on a stack of bibles that the spike proteins would stay at the injection site and not get into the blood stream, too. What a crock of shit. We now know that the spike proteins even without virus will present the same flu like symptoms in the lungs and travel thru just about every capillary and vein in our bodies. All proven in lab study and autopsies. The spike proteins permanently damage the cell walls and vein walls and cause clots for the rest of your life. Have fun with that.
    Uh, no. Not true.

Last edited:

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m curious how many people do you know that died? Not people that are friends of a friend, I’m talking people in your contacts.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Uh, no. Not true.

This forum is beginning to be Fag Book all over again. I have seen more Fake Checks in here than in Fag Book. C'mon people.

If you believe everything on TV and the internet you have alot of issues.

TV, Internet, and this Forum is strictly for Entertainment purposes only !!!

Stop fighting over this stupid govt planned virus and vaccine.

This Off Topic area needs to go. Lets talk about guns and ammo.

Here's one. The RMAC 2021 that FX AIRGUNS hosted. A good friend Keith took first place and won 21k

I wanted to really go and bring my FX Impact M3 Sniper (700mm Barrel) in .25. They started just one gun this year :)

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You can say the same thing about the normal Flu. They just don't blast it on TV every 5 seconds like they do covid. It's dead obvious there is agenda behind covid. If you don't see that you living under a rock.

But you could get the Flu now and you automatically have covid and you all know that's not a lie.

I understand people has died from covid they also have died from the flu, but everyone I know young, old, fat, and skinny that has covid told me that felt just like having the flu for a few days and that's real data that I know. I don't watch any TV that has commercials or any news at all anymore. My life has been much better since I started this over a year ago.

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    You can say the same thing about the normal Flu. They just don't blast it on TV every 5 seconds like they do covid. It's dead obvious there is agenda behind covid. If you don't see that you living under a rock.

But you could get the Flu now and you automatically have covid and you all know that's not a lie.

I understand people has died from covid they also have died from the flu, but everyone I know young, old, fat, and skinny that has covid told me that felt just like having the flu for a few days and that's real data that I know. I don't watch any TV that has commercials or any news at all anymore. My life has been much better since I started this over a year ago.

havent watched tell-lie-vision since 2014 crazy huh? They dont call it tv programming for nothing.

Attachments

• photo_2021-08-30_10-37-04.jpg
      photo_2021-08-30_10-37-04.jpg
      96.7 KB · Views: 80

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone else see the irony in the heart donuts? Myocarditis anyone?

From June:

Late August:

Yeah, probably nothing to it. Everybody has a little heart inflammation now and then.

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    Yep myocarditis from the jabs, one of many outcomes. I wont even say theyre side effects. Even if they survive the first round of inflammation the cells become scar tissue. What good is a leather heart trying to pump blood..

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    To each their own but the shot does reduce the effects and death rate. My daughter sees it daily in the ER. Those are real statistics. Not the bullshit you see on Facebook and the news...
    Hey friend, that's the CDC Director... on Facebook

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    To each their own but the shot does reduce the effects and death rate. My daughter sees it daily in the ER. Those are real statistics. Not the bullshit you see on Facebook and the news...
    I worked in the ER too. The PCR test "for Covid 19" tests not for the bioweapon that is Covid 19, but for antibodies for the entire coronavirus family of viruses... that includes the common cold and the seasonal flu. The docs talk about how nobody knows if they're dying of flu or Covid19. Now the CDC admitted it in July and posted on the CDC website that the CDC is ending the authorization for the PCR test, effective end of December.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210312-225014_Gallery.jpg
      Screenshot_20210312-225014_Gallery.jpg
      257.5 KB · Views: 62
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom