• ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    If your on the fence. . . . .NEW Covid-19 Vaccine Offer

ONE WEEK ONLY!

Krispy Kreme offers two free doughnuts to vaccinated customers​

Now through 9/5, anyone who shows their Covid-19 Vaccination Record Card will receive TWO free doughnuts.
    Valid in participating U.S. Krispy Kreme shops only. Not valid in Canada.

Disclaimer: Original Glazed® Doughnut and Original Glazed® Heart doughnut Covid-19 Vaccine Offer valid 8/30/21 – 9/5/21 at participating U.S. Krispy Kreme shops and is subject to product availability. Covid-19 Vaccination Record Card required. Offer Not valid in Puerto Rico. Offer excludes Mini Doughnuts. Limit 1 redemption per guest per day. Not valid with any other offer or coupon. Not valid for delivery or online ordering. Void if altered, copied, sold, purchased, transferred, exchanged, taxed, restricted or prohibited by law. Not redeemable at grocery or convenience stores. Customer pays any sales tax. ©2021 Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corp.

This applies to ALL stores in NW Florida and Southern Alabama and you can go back everyday for more donuts until 9/5/2021.

1630535157647.png

Last edited:

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This right here is why I am skeptical. It’s presented to us as “a privilege” or “opportunity” Why are we getting free shit in return?

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Ive considered waxing, but Im not sure if I have all the information required to make a decision about waxing.
    So many people say i'ts ok, some are dead set against it.
    I had this one lady that was all for waxing when I discussed it with her, but my wife didn't like the idea. What to do?
    Whatever happened to straight forward facts without opinion!

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I, for one, am 100% for Jerry getting the Wax. Go for the “Slicky”. That is everything from the belly button to the butt crack.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Riddle me this... how is it that China and Russia both have conventional coronavirus vaccines that DONT change human DNA and are not gene therapy? I think China and Russia are lying to their people, but what if they aren't? Why is our government pushing experimental DNA changing vaccines on us when millions of conventional vaccines have been made for coronavirus in 2 other superpowers, and they have already been tried and tested? Nobody would have to bribe anybody with free lottery tickets, donuts or being able to go to concerts because everybody would just line up to get the jab if it wasn't so experimental, controversial or DNA changing. Gotta admit, though, that this is PR genius for Krispy Kreme.

Last edited:

MrFish

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Riddle me this... how is it that China and Russia both have conventional coronavirus vaccines that DONT change human DNA and are not gene therapy? I think China and Russia are lying to their people, but what if they aren't? Why is our government pushing experimental DNA changing vaccines on us when millions of conventional vaccines have been made for coronavirus in 2 other superpowers, and they have already been tried and tested? Nobody would have to bribe anybody with free lottery tickets, donuts or being able to go to concerts because everybody would just line up to get the jab if it wasn't so experimental, controversial or DNA changing. Gotta admit, though, that this is PR genius for Krispy Kreme.
    You really think they change your DNA?

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    From burgers and fries, doughnuts, joints for jabs and tickets to the state clottery. None are free. There is a big price to pay.

Attachments

• download (4).jpg
      download (4).jpg
      70 KB · Views: 91
    • download (3).jpg
      download (3).jpg
      23.5 KB · Views: 85
    • download (2).jpg
      download (2).jpg
      18.7 KB · Views: 93
    • download (1).jpg
      download (1).jpg
      69.3 KB · Views: 86
    • Must-See-Washingtons-Shocking-New-Incentive-to-Get-the-Jab-1024x576.jpg
      Must-See-Washingtons-Shocking-New-Incentive-to-Get-the-Jab-1024x576.jpg
      61.9 KB · Views: 101
    • download.jpg
      download.jpg
      62.5 KB · Views: 91
    • photo_2021-08-27_14-29-12.jpg
      photo_2021-08-27_14-29-12.jpg
      38.1 KB · Views: 93

tigerbait

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Change DNA? I don‘t think that is correct. Can you provide evidence, or link?

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Honey, the reason the baby doesn’t look like you is because of the covid vaccine I got while I was pregnant, it altered his DNA.

liberals will probably buy that story, they believe all that other shit the government puts out.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    mRNA is gene therapy. Did you read the link? I have some others which are not as technical…

MrFish

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    “Gene therapy, in the classical sense, involves making deliberate changes to a patient’s DNA in order to treat or cure them. mRNA vaccines will not enter a cell’s nucleus that houses your DNA genome. There is zero risk of these vaccines integrating into our own genome or altering our genetic makeup.”

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    “Gene therapy, in the classical sense, involves making deliberate changes to a patient’s DNA in order to treat or cure them. mRNA vaccines will not enter a cell’s nucleus that houses your DNA genome. There is zero risk of these vaccines integrating into our own genome or altering our genetic makeup.”

Yeah, and the docs also swore on a stack of bibles that the spike proteins would stay at the injection site and not get into the blood stream, too. What a crock of shit. We now know that the spike proteins even without virus will present the same flu like symptoms in the lungs and travel thru just about every capillary and vein in our bodies. All proven in lab study and autopsies. The spike proteins permanently damage the cell walls and vein walls and cause clots for the rest of your life. Have fun with that.

Top Bottom