• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Poboy55

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry, I know this is completely off topic, but I don't do any kind of social sites. I got my grades for this semester. 4-B's and 1-C, I know that might not sound great to some. I was in serious danger of not graduating this summer. Working full time, taking 15 hours of senior level classes, with kids and all started seem like I had bitten off more than I could chew. So, now I can take my capstone and 1 additional required elective and I will have my BSBA from USM. Now that I have said this, I will let u all get back to what u were previously discussing. Sorry for the interruption.

adrenaline

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    TRUST ME, hard work is HARD! The gratification/appreciation/rewards comes slower than than you want, but it WILL come and be well worth the wait and WORK you put into it! GREAT JOB!!!!! It will pay off!

adrenaline

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry, I know this is completely off topic, but I don't do any kind of social sites. I got my grades for this semester. 4-B's and 1-C, I know that might not sound great to some. I was in serious danger of not graduating this summer. Working full time, taking 15 hours of senior level classes, with kids and all started seem like I had bitten off more than I could chew. So, now I can take my capstone and 1 additional required elective and I will have my BSBA from USM. Now that I have said this, I will let u all get back to what u were previously discussing. Sorry for the interruption.

FYI, When you feel like you have bitten off more than you can chew AND you make it happen Brother, you're on a GOOD road!!! BEST OF LUCK and GOD bless!!!

Last edited:

Poboy55

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thank you all again. It feels really good to have good folks to share a little good news with. Now just to knock out these last two classes. That shouldn't be too bad as I have been doing no less than 5 classes at a time til now. I will post the results in August. And I'm buying myself a 1911 to celebrate. Just had to throw that in here. Thanks again everyone for the support.

Poboy55

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have more of a plan really. I don't have a job waiting (unless you are offering). But I will hopefully will use the degree to move into ops management and eventually admin. but it definitely wasn't going to happen without the degree.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Congratulations!!! You should really be proud of yourself it takes some serious dedication to make it through.

Poboy55

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just an update here. One final exam and one final presentation to make this week and I'm a college graduate. It will be really great to know that I finished what I started. This summer semester of two very condensed courses to finish out my degree was much more intense than I originally expected it to be. I hope to finish fairly strong though and leave with a GPA of 3.2 or better. Considering when I went back I started from a 2.1, I will be happy with that. I don't mean to sound overly proud of myself or anything. But it seems like everyone thought I should slow down and take less classes each semester or I was bound to fail. I didn't slow down and I didn't fail. That's gotta be worth something, right?

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom