• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator1067

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sitting in the stand and had a guy come by with 8 dogs and tracking collars. Said he didn’t know there was a feeder around and he was new to the area. Told him where to go to hunt dogs. Seemed like a nice guy and honest mistake. Now time to see how the rest of the night goes with that much k-9 scent under the feeder. Here piggy piggy. 86CE2623-F915-4C3F-9F19-3D12680AC20E.jpeg

Gator1067

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    its a mixture of private and state land all mixed together. A lot of us own undeveloped property to ride atv’s and hunt. It’s 5000 acres. The guy with the dogs does not own property but has a friend that lives on the out skirts. We don’t mind them hunting as long as they have enough respect to not hunt on top of our feeders. I own another piece of property that is kinda the same deal but it is all privately owned with no state land and it’s over 10000 acres.

Gator1067

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lol. I hear ya. It’s hard sometimes to be calm. I grew up working for a ranch and come from an old school country family but for the past 23 years My job has made it where I have to handle things different than I would like. 12 more and Ill hang it up then it’s game on. We left at 9:30 and they came in at 10:20. Pigs win this round. Hope others had a better night and put some on the ground.

Gator1067

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ya. We could only stay out until 9:30 though. Pigs came in at 10:20 on camera. Caught the guy on camera again today with the same dogs. This is going to get interesting.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Ya. We could only stay out until 9:30 though. Pigs came in at 10:20 on camera. Caught the guy on camera again today with the same dogs. This is going to get interesting.

Well... he has now exhausted the benefit of the doubt.

What county are you hunting in?

Gator1067

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just a hop and short skip away. Lol I have a camp just out side of Kissimmee where we ride hunt and shoot a.bit do most of our hog hunting in Palm Bay Area. I pretty much work and hunt. When I’m not hunting I’m thinking about hunting. Lol

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Would it be worthy if I questioned what pantries you donated your not so fine swine to?

About that Indiana Territory??????

Gator1067

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There is never a shortage of folks willing to take free pork off my hands. Mostly i make sausage and keep my freezer and others full. I hunt friends and families properties around liberty indiana. Gorgeous country and great people up there.

Gator1067

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As far as donating to pantries I tried that once and almost ended up in a lawsuit because someone read an article that feral pigs can carry disease and they saw an opportunity to try and get a quick buck because I donated the meat. So I only give to friends and families now.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sport Hunters that provide the bounty anonymously to those in need won't ever hear me question thier means of motives. ?

Any Mouse donations to food pantries are anonymous.Don't take self credit, just feed the hungry. The Good Book advises this. JMHO.

Top Bottom