• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usp9expert

Shooter
    So I am reading this article and it is so hilarious to see how people fail to understand the deeper meaning of things.
    Article on yahoo

In a nutshell…..Actor Bob Odenkirk shares his story about his old conservative doctor with signs “We don't accept obamacare” and how Bob dislikes his doctor’s political views. .

So doctor tells Bob to do some particular thing to improve his hearth health. Because of doctor’s political stance, Bob is seeking second opinion and this opinion is being completely opposite.

Bob ended up having heart attack and admitted that conservative doc was right in his diagnoses and that moral of the story: your political view is not affecting your work performance.

I am laughing so hard. Bob, smart choices is what affects our success in life.
    That doctors is a living proof of a person with right smart choices in life and work.

You, Bob, on the other hand seems like made wrong choices. In health life as well as in political life

DustyDog

Master
    So I am reading this article and it is so hilarious to see how people fail to understand the deeper meaning of things.
    Article on yahoo

In a nutshell…..Actor Bob Odenkirk shares his story about his old conservative doctor with signs “We don't accept obamacare” and how Bob dislikes his doctor’s political views. .

So doctor tells Bob to do some particular thing to improve his hearth health. Because of doctor’s political stance, Bob is seeking second opinion and this opinion is being completely opposite.

Bob ended up having heart attack and admitted that conservative doc was right in his diagnoses and that moral of the story: your political view is not affecting your work performance.

I am laughing so hard. Bob, smart choices is what affects our success in life.
    That doctors is a living proof of a person with right smart choices in life and work.

You, Bob, on the other hand seems like made wrong choices. In health life as well as in political life
    Yep... Bob believes that his doctor is smart when it comes to medicine, but stupid when it comes to politics : )

DustyDog

Master
    Academic knowledge doesn't equal common sense.
    True, and while the doctor might be ill-informed about or ignorant of politics, he can't be smart about medicine and stupid when it comes to politics : )

IronBeard

Master
    99.9% of people want to hear and see only what fits into the reality they maintain between their ears, and will attack or avoid anything that conflicts with or disproves that "reality." Hence, anyone looking for a deeper meaning, is most likely looking only for what fits their own personal reality; what feels "right."

Last edited:

Carl

Master
    I changed doctors years ago because we were both opinionated assholes. How can you trust someone who thinks Obama "was a pretty good president"?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom