Patriot Mobile

How Long Before an Attack Like Paris Happens on US Soil?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The question of when we will be attacked can accurately be asked as "when will one of the multiple active cells operating inside the U.S. right now will make it through the full terrorist attack cycle to the "operation" phase"?

First, a terror cell will choose a target or targets. They will begin general surveillance and progress into more targeted surveillance. They are vulnerable during the surveillance phase. Once sufficient surveillance is completed, the planning phase will begin. Once enough planning has been done, training will take place. Procurement of supplies and gear will take place. The next phase, dry runs, will be done and once again, the attackers are vulnerable at this point to detection.

The last phase is the operation itself. Once the other phases are finished, it's highly likely that the attack will be successful. Aside from being lucky, it's not likely we would be able to stop them.

My experience with studying, investigating, interrogating and killing these people leads me to strongly believe that we currently have anywhere from three to six terror cells operating inside the U.S., with at least two actively moving through the stages post target choosing. And I feel like the 3-6 estimate is fairly conservative, as in I feel like it's a minimum.

Last edited:

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I dont want to be right on this guess, but im going to say before the new year.

And then a call for banning of all guns here in america and it be denounced as workplace violence or a misunderstood person....

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Daesh, the Islamic State, ISIS, ISIL, whatever they are to be called, has clearly evolved from a murdering, rampaging horde into a new, sexy version of Islamic Woodstock, capable of brainwashing low IQ fools in the U.S. into converting to radical Islam and carrying out crudely planned and executed attacks like what we saw at the art festival in Texas. Since then they have evolved again into an organization capable of planning and executing complex attacks in large cities, like what we saw in Paris.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I dont want to be right on this guess, but im going to say before the new year.

And then a call for banning of all guns here in america and it be denounced as workplace violence or a misunderstood person....

I believe the next attack that occurs in the U.S. will not be able to be labeled as workplace violence or an act of a misunderstood person. I believe that it will be bad enough that even 0bastard will not be able to convince anyone that it is anything but a complex attack by ISIS.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Daesh, the Islamic State, ISIS, ISIL, whatever they are to be called, has clearly evolved from a murdering, rampaging horde into a new, sexy version of Islamic Woodstock, capable of brainwashing low IQ fools in the U.S. into converting to radical Islam and carrying out crudely planned and executed attacks like what we saw at the art festival in Texas. Since then they have evolved again into an organization capable of planning and executing complex attacks in large cities, like what we saw in Paris.

goes right along with the divide the people into groups to pit against each other....blm will join them next ....fighting against "the man"

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I think we are highly at risk over the Christmas timeframe since that is a Christian holiday. The terrorists know the U.S. is currently in a weakened state due to the useless man in the White House and they know they have about 14 months before a new president takes over that may not be so lenient when it comes to Americans security.

fireblast2591

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't ANYBODY worry. From what I have heard ( I have not verified it yet ), Obama has signed a law allowing him to declare Martial Law coming up VERY SOON. We will all be JUST FINE when he does this.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I think with the Paris attack they've already caused a big cut back in planned Thanksgiving and Christmas travel. I know as a family we're already re-thinking our trip to Europe next summer.

lonesouth

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm coming from the standpoint of preventing people who traveled from being able to get back to their jobs. Shutting down retail is one thing, and sure, it will grab headlines, but prevent bankers, politicians, cops, firefighters, doctors, teachers, etc. from being able to travel home to return to work...now you've got a much bigger problem.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    proof that terrorism works.

Proof that a lousy American President can allow terrorists to get away with it. I was in London and Paris this past summer, I can wait until things settle down before going back again. Sounds like a good time to visit areas of West I've always wanted to visit.

lonesouth

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not knocking you or your decision, only saying that the actions of a small few people has convinced you change your plans. That's about the definition of terrorism.

I contend there is more stateside to see than I could fit in before I die. I've got no desire to visit another country.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Was put out that active duty military camt take leave in paris or 50mile radius. Unless its for a funeral of a family member.

FBI also put out a warning for military in AL to scrub facebook accounts and how to strenthen security at house.

Doc

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Doc, I'm assuming that means they have some credible evidence that Alabama could be a target ?

Top Bottom