• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SouthBound

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been collecting boxes of Hornady Varmint Express Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain V-Max and I have 17 boxes (340 rounds) I'd like to sell. Acadmey has them for $19.99 a box but only allows you 2 at a time.

$375.00 cash or $390.00 Credit Card takes it all.

PM me if interested.

NCTransplant

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good luck with your sale southbound, been trying to sell this kinda ammo forever. Seems if it aint 30 cent a round noone wants it. If it dont sell me and you can start a coyote killin business alright!

SouthBound

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    :) It's no biggie on the sale, just figured I'd offer them to someone if they needed them. I'm sure most are just looking for plinking rounds.

I want to try and bag me one this year. I got one of those cheap spinning rabbit deals and have been looking into making my own call with some horns, a small amp and a small 12 volt battery. I have downloaded several mp3 calls and can use my iphone as a controller. I can build a call for a 10th of the price of buying one built.

We have several on our club but no one hunts them that I recall. I think we even put a $50.00 bounty on them this past year. I've seen a few while hunting... had one come out 10 feet in front of me walking to a plot but he bolted once he saw me. I'd love to go out there one night with a siren and bump it and see if I can get them to start up.

Top Bottom