• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gonzolee10

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    idk it kinda sounds like a stretch to me. I mean did these people that were involved in the gun violence say that they did it because they were hot? Where is the sience

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That’s strange, I have not had the urge to shoot people when it gets hot outside. Our government claims that if they had enough funding that they could stop climate change. Climate changes; always has and always will for millions of years. Maybe they think that they can bribe Mother Nature

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    That’s strange, I have not had the urge to shoot people when it gets hot outside. Our government claims that if they had enough funding that they could stop climate change. Climate changes; always has and always will for millions of years. Maybe they think that they can bribe Mother Nature
    They'll just make more laws, with extras for them. They really need to ban volcanos somebody tell DeSantis to add that to his platform.

DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Hot people are cranky. Suprise!
    Worst part is, they're trying to insinuate it's increasing due to global warming! : )

I won't dispute that crime is increasing, but trying to blame it on a possible 1-degree increase in global average temps?!?

72sofsme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    It is a long know fact that there is a correlation between higher temperatures throughout the year and increase in crime. Anyone who is surprised at this should be asked if they are equally surprised by daylight at twelve noon in the afternoon (its pretty obvious is what I'm getting at). Crime statistics have shown the reported/recorded number of crimes committed increases in the summer months. Its warmer, people tend to go outside more when the weather is pleasant.

DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It is a long know fact that there is a correlation between higher temperatures throughout the year and increase in crime. Anyone who is surprised at this should be asked if they are equally surprised by daylight at twelve noon in the afternoon (its pretty obvious is what I'm getting at). Crime statistics have shown the reported/recorded number of crimes committed increases in the summer months. Its warmer, people tend to go outside more when the weather is pleasant.
    No doubt, but it's not due to "global warming" : )

Top Bottom