DK Firearms

Holder says he want to explore gun tracking devices.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Dik Holder says he wants to use new technology to track guns via "gun bracelets". Bull Butter. He's not going to be there long enough for that crap. GPSs on guns? Right. These people have lost their minds. Of course, if I were a greedy left wing gun grabber, I'd explore the technology too so that I could make millions.

It pisses me off that this goon is spending this money that we're essentially borrowing so that he can sell the American people down the road.
    Holder= Asshole.
    http://freebeacon.com/issues/holder-we-want-to-explore-gun-tracking-bracelets/

Idoono

Master
    Too bad he didn't have trackers on all those guns he let "walk" into Mexico.
    That clown needs to go along with his boss

Idoono

FUPAGUNT

Master
    I think that we all should line up on his doorstep and jam our guns up his ass one at a time. He wants to know where they are so bad, there wont be any questions then

flyandscuba

Master
    Like this last nut case wouldn't have put on his "bracelet" so his smart gun would work when he decided to go postal... The only effective deterrent to nut cases and terrorists with guns - is good guys with guns.

This last nut case drove around the base shooting people - going from building to building. It wasn't until an MP took a shot at him & missed that he decided to cap his own skull.

Once nut case / terrorist force meets equal or greater force - they usually give up the fight.

helo_hunter

Expert
    Bracelet allows a gun within x feet of the bracelet to be used. So he wants us to transition to bracelet (radio) controlled guns at a current cost of $1800 (for sale in California for MSRP of, I believe, $1399 for the 22lr semi auto handgun and $399 for the bracelet). Batteries for the gun and bracelet included?
    Not a well thought out idea - radio band width? FCC rules? Health issues with another radio on your body? Water (sweat) & corrosion resistance for the bracelet? Anti-Jamming? Poor cops with the issues this would bring up. Bad guy gets a scanner and transmitter to broadcast on the local fregs used by those carrying these guns and then they wouldn't have to worry about being shot. Radio Shack should have those in just a few weeks LOL.
    Required storage of the gun in one place, the bracelet in another and ammo in a third?
    But when stupid ideas are accepted by places like California, as has already happened, good chance it will become the law of the land.

Aaronious45

Master
    Sounds like another micro stamped firing pin idea
    Make the guns to expensive for people to buy

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom