• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TwitchDaddy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Hey everyone!

I have never been a member of any forum so bear with me as I try to learn how to do all this! U can call my Twitch. I live in santa rosa county for now, have a great family that loves the outdoors. Camping, fishing, hiking, the beach and other similar things is where my heart is. Excited to meet some good people on here and learn from then and maybe even share a little of what I know. Grew up with couple rifles that my dad had, then have owned several hand guns as an adult. My favorite was, if I remember right, KP 95 9mm. Other fav was a Ruger .357. Currently just have a .22 remington that was my dad's, H&R 16 shotgun, 715T and a millenium pro 9mm. Interested in finding people to shoot with. Prefer to shoot outdoors at objects and less time at the range to be honest. AnywaY, heard lots about this forum and I am glad to be on board!

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you! If you have any questions about how it works or need any help with anything, feel free to ask me. You can click on my name, then click "Private Message," which will take you to a box where you can send a message to me.

TwitchDaddy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the welcome! looking forward to many new friends and great conversations. Hey, where does the I.D. think under users name come from? You are Rookie Moderator, mine, somehow is 22 LR?

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Thanks for the welcome! looking forward to many new friends and great conversations. Hey, where does the I.D. think under users name come from? You are Rookie Moderator, mine, somehow is 22 LR?

The standard starting ID is 22LR until you get to a certain number of posts (I can't remember exactly how many), then it will go up to 9mm, 45ACP, 12GA, 50CAL, etc. as you have more posts. Mine is Rookie Moderator because I'm the newest moderator on here. There are some other members with custom ID's which typically come from jokes, posts, how they act, what they do, etc.

Edit: See above: FrankT's ID is 6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer. This is because he's a 6.8 SPCII guru(fanboy :caked:) and he hunts hogs a lot with that caliber.

Last edited:

TwitchDaddy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The standard starting ID is 22LR until you get to a certain number of posts (I can't remember exactly how many), then it will go up to 9mm, 45ACP, 12GA, 50CAL, etc. as you have more posts. Mine is Rookie Moderator because I'm the newest moderator on here. There are some other members with custom ID's which typically come from jokes, posts, how they act, what they do, etc.

Edit: See above: FrankT's ID is 6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer. This is because he's a 6.8 SPCII guru(fanboy :caked:) and he hunts hogs a lot with that caliber.

Well that sure makes good sense!! Great to see so many already issuing words of welcome. thanks for the clarification. So when do I get to Gatling Gun and howitzer? lol

TwitchDaddy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    nice hog and love that Vets helping Vets thing. If we don't support them, one day there may be no one left to even do it!

TwitchDaddy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hind site, my friend. Shoulda coulda woulda....but the ole noggin has had better days it seems! NoW, if there is a way to change my username i would def do that change to Twitch something or another. Can that be done??

Top Bottom