• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyandscuba

Master
    Sorry -- but pretty smile or not...you're in my house uninvited and up to no good -- you're gonna get shot.

It's the same kind of cries for "justice" and claims of "excessive use of force" that eventually imasculated the Brits, Aussies, and New Zealanders into giving up their weapons and developing a mindset that the intruder/criminal has more rights than the property owner.

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Sorry -- but pretty smile or not...you're in my house uninvited and up to no good -- you're gonna get shot.

It's the same kind of cries for "justice" and claims of "excessive use of force" that eventually imasculated the Brits, Aussies, and New Zealanders into giving up their weapons and developing a mindset that the intruder/criminal has more rights than the property owner.

We're heading there faster than one would think.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    'Yes, she had an addiction problem and stuff, but that doesn't mean she deserves to get murdered at 18 years old,' Shaeffel said. 'I understand they came there to rob them, or whatever, but shoot them in the shoulder and call the cops.'

That statement blows my mind. That girl must have been out of her mind on drugs to be laughing after being shot.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    So an older man, confronted by a younger able bodied teenage "man" and a girl on drugs, should wound each of them and call the cops when they break into his house to "rob him or whatever".

It will be interesting to see what comes of this.

I am not saying that the guy should have shot her in the head for laughing at him, but by breaking into his home, they put him in a bad situation... not everyone handles bad situations well.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Heres my take on things, take it for what its worth...

Article stated this mans house has been broken into like 8 times recently or some shit.. my guess is these same 2 teens had previously broken into his home and were never caught, at least by the popo.. Im guessing old man caught wind of this and invited them over to his home, got em jacked up on god knows what, then toook care of business saying they broke in his home.. A total ambush....

moron1

Expert
    Something smells fishy to me. You can't ask the two teens side of the story but maybe they were lured into the mans home to help him with something. Maybe they were shot while trying to escape when they found out his true intentions. Or maybe they were really there to commit a robbery. I'm betting that this guy isn't telling the truth but who knows now a days.

loganx

Shooter
    he could have done better( 2 to the chest and 1 to the head) then there would be no problem. and never Never NEVER talk to police, always Always ALWAYS TALK TO A LAWYER to make sure you say the right thing( i was shooting for center mass not i was aiming for his heart)

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    See this little pond on the back of my property?

pond.jpg

Wally lives there and he could probably "dispose" in about two days.
    Wally Gator.

Top Bottom