• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I recently picked up a smith n wesson revolver and was wondering if anyone on here could maybe help with the approximate value of it. Got it on trade and dont have to much in it. What i was told about it is its a 10-8 .38 special clark custom combat. Its an awesome looking and very heavy gun. Cant wait to go out and shoot it. Just looking for maybe a resale value or starting asking price if i were to let it go. Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• 20160911_102020.jpg
      20160911_102020.jpg
      212.3 KB · Views: 310

robb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thats a good start. Its in rougher shape than mine for sure and the main difference i see is that one is a custom and mine is a custom combat. Not sure what the difference is, thanks for the help for sure. I did lookup on clarks website and looks like it was just under $1300 new. Just looking for used market value in really good shape.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Thats a good start. Its in rougher shape than mine for sure and the main difference i see is that one is a custom and mine is a custom combat. Not sure what the difference is, thanks for the help for sure. I did lookup on clarks website and looks like it was just under $1300 new. Just looking for used market value in really good shape.

Again, this one is a 10-6 (closest I found to yours), and yes that one is in fair shape. Yours is a 10-8, and looks to be in great condition. So yes, yours should command a higher price, exactly how much, IDK? But all the Clark Customs are very collectible. I bet it's a great shooter.

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You have a gun with a very limited market, PPC shooters. The guns cost a lot to buy as a build, like the Clark 1911 in 38 Spl, but bring very little return as a used gun. Many shops will not take one as a trade in on another gun. As a dealer the only way I would buy one was as a used model 10. Buying a used gun must take into consideration its marketability.
    Ed

Top Bottom