• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scrooge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For my G26, I use a horsehide hybrid by Tommy Theis, another one that's like the Crossbreed. I ordered it back when his turnaround time was around a week or so. I think it's like 3-4 weeks now. For quick trips, I use a FIST #1 clip holster in ultra-thin kydex. FIST, INC makes the #1 in leather or your choice of two different thicknesses of kydex. The FIST clips are really strong. I have no idea what their turnaround time is nowadays, but it used to be about 4 weeks for leather or kydex.

Thanks Bob, I'll have to check out FIST. Sounds good and I'm always into trying new holsters. My Harwell suits me very well but some of the holster makers are really making great improvements! Appreciate your info!

DaBreeze

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello again. I finally got my glock 26 g4 and now I need a holster. I almost constantly wear jeans and a t shirt, sometimes shorts. Always wear a belt. I want to carry iwb on my right (strong) side, probably at 3 o clock or 3:30. Mostly for a one handed shirt up grab gun draw. I have heard good things about the crossbreed super tuck and the galco king tuk. Any other suggestions, or pro or con for either of those?

Dustin
    Here is the link for HR Custom Holster's facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/HR-Custom-Holsters-LLC/132071470227415

Milesvdustin

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So far so good on the trial run, it is definitely looking like I will be ordering a crossbreed super tuck deluxe. I'm gonna keep wearing the hr all week though to make sure.

Top Bottom