• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • YELLOWZR7

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey guys, this is Yellowrz, and ive been a member for some time now, and I'm mostly a buyer and not a seller. So of you know me, most don't which is ok, but let me tell you about what really disturbs me, and unfortunately its not gun related. Now I've been an ASE tech and have worked at my fathers tire store since 1999. And I feel that I am honest and even though my labor rate is 85 an hour, I've never advertised on this forum, but the friends I have met here I have always taken care of. on Saturday I acquired a near mint tz75 and got to kno Joe. Joe is an older gentleman whom recently had some brake work done at a facility I wont name, but charged him approximately 750 for front brakes... I do ok at my shop because of the skill and mind set of working at the same place for the past 17 years. this is not advertisement . but always get a second opinion on repairs. just like the doctors whom told you got a life threatening disease.
    any one can pm me if the quote on auto repair seems out of line. I'm sorry for the rant and mods please put this in the proper place. Im just tired of hearing about people getting f****d, thanks for listening...josh

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Places taking advantage of folks is wrong, had a shop in Crestview change the alternator on an Aunt's car and charged an outrageous amount, she drove straight home with it and still had the same problem. I went over to look at it an all that was wrong was the battery terminals were corroded, while the alternator might of been bad (don't think it was still had same problem) for almost $600 they could of cleaned the battery terminals. The alternator was less than $80 at one of the chain parts stores

Top Bottom