• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lockdownx99

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    just like it says, im in Crestview. just looking around for like minded individuals like myself with an emphasis on firearms. Ive been in the FL panhandle for about 10 months now, having moved from Biloxi/Gautier. I major in LE. Im looking for someone with some land to shoot at so I dont have to be nazi'd around by the limited ranges that are in the area. ive never attended but i have heard a good bit about the few that are around me and that has driven me to go cold on the firearms firing side of things. anyone got any land in the county they would like to set up a shoot at? ill kick in for some refreshments and some good conversation! thanks.

b747fp

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We are looking for land to host some shooting events on, but no luck so far. There is also a new range in Defuniak that just opened, and we are going to see about hosting an event.

And Welcome

Lockdownx99

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    thanks for the welcome guys! What is the general consensus on the Shoal River and Jimmys ranges? i hear they are strict on the double tap, or rapid fire. not that im a crazy gunner, but i dont want to have to count to 5 after every shot in order to please the range master. Also, how is the Hurlbert field range? i have access but i have not been to that one either! i was a member of the pascagoula DCM shooting range when i lived in gautier and i loved the fact that you could do pretty much anything you wanted as long as you were safe. you could shoot steel, paper, etc. I would love to help or be involved in a shooting event! im trained and certified in 3 different states if it helps. thanks for the welcome again. hope we can get something together soon! ive got weapons that i bought 8 months ago that ive still not got a chance to shoot yet.

Lockdownx99

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    thanks for the suggestion hunkyfish. I might just have to check that one out! I guess i just got spoiled by the pascagoula range where you paid a flat fee of $100, then they give you a key to the gate and you come and go as you please. Everywhere else im finding that you pay your membership fee, then you still have to pay a per visit fee. i dont really care to pay twice. not to mention some of these places are not open on the weekends, which is when alot of people get the time to go shooting. i probably hit the range 15-20 times a year but i like the peace of mind knowing my fees are all prepaid so i can just show up and shoot anytime i want without complication. hell, maybe ill just buy my own land and open up a small private shooting range myself! haha.

Top Bottom