HD Tactical

Hello from Chumuckla :) anyone else reload?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cookvette81

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello guys, I saw a sticker on the back of a jeep in Pensacola the other day so I thought I'd check this place out and see what's other shooters in the area are up to. I've been reloading for about 3 years now and just finally started casting. I have yet to meet only 2 other reloaders in the panhandle area so I hope to get a chance to meet a few more through here.

The thread title is a little misleading, I grew up in Chumuckla but got married in Oct2012 and had to move into Pensacola, still trying to get use to all the neighbors looking at me funny when I pee in my own yard, it's not my fault their house is right there. I'm used to not having a house for at least another mile in any direction.

Anyhow, Glad to be here.

Caleb

MsChief

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi Caleb! Are you the person I met in the parking lot at Richeys last Friday? I drive a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee. :) Welcome!

dogamus rex

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I thought I was the last of the yard -pee-ers breed.good to know I'm not alone. except of course the wierd guy across the street.

cookvette81

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi Caleb! Are you the person I met in the parking lot at Richeys last Friday? I drive a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee. :) Welcome!

Nope, I was behind you on Brent or bayou in pensacola. Or I guess it was you, I can;t tell the difference in years on a wrangler, they have done a good job sticking to tradition on those.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I thought I was the last of the yard -pee-ers breed.good to know I'm not alone. except of course the wierd guy across the street.

Another devoted yard-pee-er here. In fact, when I go out of town for work my dog's body functions screw up. Routine is I wake up, grab some coffee and Jack and I head out the back door to throw out the ritual "first tree marking of the day". Wouldn't have it any other way, it's a male bonding ritual.

Welcome Cookvette!

jdubbs

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi everyone, I am stationed here at NAS Pensacola and do a decent amount of reloading. I have had a tough time finding retailers around here who stock reloading supplies, mostly bullet issues. I tried Mike's but he only had powder and primers....any suggestions?

cookvette81

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi everyone, I am stationed here at NAS Pensacola and do a decent amount of reloading. I have had a tough time finding retailers around here who stock reloading supplies, mostly bullet issues. I tried Mike's but he only had powder and primers....any suggestions?

I go to Styx River shooting center at the Wilcox exit in AL. They have a better powder selection than I'll ever need and if you've only ever seen mikes powder selection then you'll be extremely pleased by what you find at Styx river. I also know that the Santa Rosa Shooting Center has brought in a bigger building so they can also stock supplies but that may a little while longer.

Caleb

911parrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi Cookvette81.....I'm just getting into reloading at this point. Only working with .38 Special and .45 ACP right now but will be moving to various rifle calibers soon. An juddbs he's right. Styx has about the best slection of everything around here. Uber's has some good stuff as well and it's much closer but Styx has the absolute most reloading items I've seen.

Welcome aboard!

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome, there are a few casters on here. With the scarcity of bullets there's subject to be a lot more coming up.

Rick

Top Bottom