• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MaddMan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am glad I found this forum. I wanted to come by today and meet you guys, but maybe I can make it next time. I have a single bay range (25 yard handgun) in Brewton where I do NRA handgun classes. I would be glad to host some informal events there if you guys want to get something up. Also, if you know anyone in my area looking for a class feel free to share my info. Shoot me ideas of some fun get togethers and we will kick it around.I am thinking some IDPA type stuff with less formalities. Just spitballing here...feel free to text, email or just start a thread on here.
    Thanks guys, and I look forward to meeting some of you.

David Maddox
    251-363-9412 text or call
    aimsafellc@gmail.com
    www.aimsafellc.com

MaddMan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just wanted to introduce myself. I am in Brewton AL, which is about 35 north of Milton FL, 45 miles east/northeast of Bay Minette AL, 60 miles northwest of Crestview FL. I am mainly a handgun guy. I shot on my college pistol team in 1988-89, but then after college I didn't shoot much for a number of years. When I really got back into shooting, I became an NRA instructor so I could start offering classes. I built a 25 yd single bay shooting range and have been shooting there and doing my class range time there. I saw where you guys do the 3 gun matches in Jay. I want to make the next one with you guys. I would like to discuss maybe doing some informal handgun matches at my place with you guys. Throw me some ideas and we will kick it around and come up with something fun. I will try to stay on top of posts on here, but feel free to email me direct or text me. I am looking forward to meeting some of you guys and having some fun shooting times. Let me know what you think!

Shoot safe!

David Maddox
    251-363-9412
    aimsafellc@gmail.com
    www.aimsafellc.com

MaddMan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome! How'd you come to find the forum?

I pass through Jay a lot, and have seen the targets sitting out at what I now know to be JJs. I was in Mikes in Jay and heard someone mentioning a 3 gun match and I put 2 and 2 together and figured thats where it had to be. So, I called on my investigative training from the past and VOILA!! OK, OK!!! Investigative work is SOOOOOO much easier now that we have google!!!!!!!! lol

I wanted to make it Saturday but work kept me longer Saturday morning than I planned.

Top Bottom