• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmsiv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If anyone runs across this somewhere, I had a S&W Bodyguard .38 revolver stolen from my truck last night. SN CTM 2410.

Thanks all.

jmsiv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Northeast Pensacola around Olive Road. Over the past couple of years, several neighbors have had their vehicles broken into around here. And everywhere else, I guess.

ben_p

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sucks it was stolen. This is why I never leave any guns in my cars.

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    but yet, people continue to leave their guns into their cars/trucks and worse, leave them unlocked.

Sucks it got stolen, hope the dirtbags get caught.

Scrooge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Vehicle break ins have increased a lot. Quite a few in the Olive Rd area along with most other areas.
    I try to never leave valuables in my vehicle.
    Hope your gun is recovered and the thug who stole it arrested!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    IF my Truck is not in a garage, the guns go in w me. It has been so long since I did not have a garage that I have way too much expensive hunting items in it...not gonna happen if I have to park outside even w my alarm and motion lights set on it.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Please do not leave your guns in the vehicles. I don't care how safe you think your area is. The criminals have vehicles too and drive to the good parts of the area to do their vehicle break ins.

Scrooge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Please do not leave your guns in the vehicles. I don't care how safe you think your area is. The criminals have vehicles too and drive to the good parts of the area to do their vehicle break ins.

Amen! The thugs don't need any help by making it easier for them to steal your stuff.
    The only thing they do is steal, sell/trade what they steal and start all over again.
    A continuous 24/7 cycle.... keep your heads up and eyes open!

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I never leave my guns in the car but almost did two weeks ago. I was in NOLA and staying at a motel. I slipped my CC pistol out of my pocket and placed it in the center console as I was leaving the hospital. Got to the motel, carried in my bag, took a shower and fell asleep. I woke up with a start about 1:00 AM and laid there confused over what I was panicking about. I suddenly remembered that I had left my Ruger in the console. Threw on some shorts, no shirt or shoes and bolted for the parking lot. Nothing touched and the doors were locked.

Funny how your subconscious can keep track of things. LOL

jmsiv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't normally either. Got in late last night, dragging two asleep kids inside with my arms full of junk, and thinking more about two school assignments due for submission before 2300 that were not completed with just over an hour left . Kids started screaming, didn't want their baths, so on, so on, before I knew it, I did not go back outside. Didn't bring in the rest of my stuff and apparently didn't lock the doors. 99% of the time it would have all been different. At that point, was more exhausted then aware.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't normally either. Got in late last night, dragging two asleep kids inside with my arms full of junk, and thinking more about two school assignments due for submission before 2300 that were not completed with just over an hour left . Kids started screaming, didn't want their baths, so on, so on, before I knew it, I did not go back outside. Didn't bring in the rest of my stuff and apparently didn't lock the doors. 99% of the time it would have all been different. At that point, was more exhausted then aware.

Yep, just like me. Busy, too many things on my mind, tired. I got lucky, you didn't. I'm sorry you lost the pistol and sure hope the douchebag gets caught. For everyone else, a lesson to remain extra vigilant.

jmsiv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Definitely reported to ECSO. Prior LE.

Crime scene dusted and found several sets that will hopefully not be mine.

CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had 7 handguns stolen out of my house 10 yrs ago,,,most were recovered immediately, one(Kimber CDP Pro) was recovered months later, used in a home invasion and dropped in the bushes. My Ruger Sp101 was found 2 yrs later in a stolen gun collection in Tampa,,My Colt Commander (Dad's grad gift from Marine Corps bootcamp) has yet to be recovered,,, but they definitely stay on it.

Top Bottom