• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DGladden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I like how the article made it seems as though the shark was about to attack the swimmers. It's pretty clear in the video that the shark was just after the ray. I've seen aerial photos of PCB showing dozens of sharks just past the sandbars 100 yards out.

pavegunner1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When I flew on Pavelows we would see sharks all the time close to shore. It's their world and we just visit it :)

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone that surfs ,dives, fishes or spends a fair amount of time on or in the water has seen many sharks. Not seeing them would be like being outside and never seeing a bird fly by. Not seeing sharks in the ocean?; Now that would be news!

bkitzel250

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I fish the piers a lot and see sharks every time I'm out there. I've seen tigers and bull sharks swim under people who have no idea. They are everywhere out there and always have been. They won't touch you or hurt you unless you do something to seriously piss them off, and even if you do the sharks are way more scared of you then you are of them. Its rediculous seeing people making these videos acting like every shark is about to attack someone.

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, it's like this.....sharks only come to the beach every blue moon. Very rare to catch them on camera, the big fish that are seen are schools or mirror minnows that have adapted to form the shape of a shark and swim in sync to fool other fish and tourists. hahahaha media blowing up crap is funny!

Top Bottom