• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Using this logic I will start a holy war tomorrow to rid America of all the white and blacks that invaded my families lands here. I will point at silly time lines written by Victor's as my proof and justification for murdering anyone who don't pray to the owl God I dreamed up yesterday. I will point out all the murders of my people and so on in a holier than thou fashion and totally ignore the fact we slaved raped and pillaged each other before yall arrived and attach all that blame to you instead lol. We was peaceful farmers before yall arrived lol.
    It's funny how people pretend to be scholars to suit thier agendas tho, all while being guilty of the same exact things.
    They're there. They're both there. Assimilate and get along or kill the others side. Or else you're doomed to fight these dumb wars into infinity. Just like they always have been. This war will change nothing till they do total holocausts.
    Those are the facts of life.

Let the crazies be crazies and focus on things we can change. Like America. Before we're in the same boat.

Hinote

Expert
    Using this logic I will start a holy war tomorrow to rid America of all the white and blacks that invaded my families lands here. I will point at silly time lines written by Victor's as my proof and justification for murdering anyone who don't pray to the owl God I dreamed up yesterday. I will point out all the murders of my people and so on in a holier than thou fashion and totally ignore the fact we slaved raped and pillaged each other before yall arrived and attach all that blame to you instead lol. We was peaceful farmers before yall arrived lol.
    It's funny how people pretend to be scholars to suit thier agendas tho, all while being guilty of the same exact things.
    They're there. They're both there. Assimilate and get along or kill the others side. Or else you're doomed to fight these dumb wars into infinity. Just like they always have been. This war will change nothing till they do total holocausts.
    Those are the facts of life.

Let the crazies be crazies and focus on things we can change. Like America. Before we're in the same boat.
    I mean, you do you, I guess? Don't see how that applies to this situation but, hey, it's the interwebs.

Hinote

Expert
    This camo job I just did on this Galil rifle and mags as more relevance than what you posted about Native Americans.
    IMG_20231105_122555151_HDR.jpg

DAS HUGH!

Master
    This camo job I just did on this Galil rifle and mags as more relevance than what you posted about Native Americans. View attachment 251988
    Of course you don't see the point. It's why you're here trying to sell everyone on this war that has 0 to do with us and saying "we" when you speak of Isreal. Were not Isreal. Your rifle has to do with as much as Isreal and USA as my story.
    You like clockwork pointed to something someone wrote down ages ago as to who has claim over there now. Its just like China redrawing thier lines based on history.
    History has nothing to do with the reality now is my point.
    I then pointed out you're literally guilty of it yourself while doing so.
    Everyone is. Lines on maps change all the time. Don't tell me that if I built a home somewhere I don't have a right to it based on some crap about Roman's or something like that.
    I pointed out it's easy for me to make the same case now with you, and everyone else if I wanted.
    Get along. Treat people like you want to be treated. Quit putting them in camps and doling out what goes in and out. It's simple. If you do that of course people will lash out. Wouldn't you?
    What if I evicted you from your house now and cited that it was stolen land?
    That's my point.
    It's all nonsense. Don't let them drag you into the weeds. Turn off your TV.
    Let the crazies be crazy.

Hinote

Expert
    Of course you don't see the point. It's why you're here trying to sell everyone on this war that has 0 to do with us and saying "we" when you speak of Isreal. Were not Isreal. Your rifle has to do with as much as Isreal and USA as my story.
    You like clockwork pointed to something someone wrote down ages ago as to who has claim over there now. Its just like China redrawing thier lines based on history.
    History has nothing to do with the reality now is my point.
    I then pointed out you're literally guilty of it yourself while doing so.
    Everyone is. Lines on maps change all the time. Don't tell me that if I built a home somewhere I don't have a right to it based on some crap about Roman's or something like that.
    I pointed out it's easy for me to make the same case now with you, and everyone else if I wanted.
    Get along. Treat people like you want to be treated. Quit putting them in camps and doling out what goes in and out. It's simple. If you do that of course people will lash out. Wouldn't you?
    What if I evicted you from your house now and cited that it was stolen land?
    That's my point.
    It's all nonsense. Don't let them drag you into the weeds. Turn off your TV.
    Let the crazies be crazy.
    Should we open up the US border? Yes or no? With all of the known terrorists that we've caught at the border should we just forget about the ones we didn't catch and erase all of the "lines in the sand" that establish an actual country's territory? Should I que some John Lennon's Imagine song here?

Of course I don't see your point because you don't have one.

My use of "we" in my other post was from an Israeli prospective, not mine, because I'm not a Jew or an Israeli

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Should we open up the US border? Yes or no? With all of the known terrorists that we've caught at the border should we just forget about the ones we didn't catch and erase all of the "lines in the sand" that establish an actual country's territory? Should I que some John Lennon's Imagine song here?

Of course I don't see your point because you don't have one.

My use of "we" in my other post was from an Israeli prospective, not mine, because I'm not a Jew or an Israeli
    No. I clearly said if you are in an area and live there you have a right to call it yours and defend it. I wasn't unclear about that.
    I simply said don't tell me that because some liar wrote something down eons ago that it affects the legitimacy of my claim to my home ive built. Nor the fact that ancestors stole it along the lines somewhere. That affects 0 things today. That's my point.
    So of course we have the right to defend our borders. Everyone does. I'm not sure why that's not clear.
    You said "we" on purpose. Many times in fact. I don't use the word "we" when I speak of China or Africa.
    I'm just stating what should be common sense that people throw out the window the moment they let the media mess with their "feelings."
    I'm not attacking you. Just pointing put the failed logic. Also that it's not "we." It's definitely "them." That must be very clear as I don't condone nor support none of what's going on there on EITHER side.
    I'm on the dead women and children's side. All these warmongers who keep promoting this all all should practice what they preach and buy a 1 way ticket there. Donate every dollar they have. Enlist all thier kids. Or simply stop talking and insisting others die for thier virtues and wars that change literally nothing.
    We're a stones throw away from our kids being drafted for WW3 bud. I'm not cool about that.
    Are you?

edruken

Expert
    Alright, as i have several of you to answer at the same time I'll try to condense it on mayor points as much as possible. Won't quote everyone

1. Jewish claim to the land:
    Jews do indeed have historical claim to the land, having conquered it from others, then in what has become a tradition pissing the romans so much they got their temples destroyed and were effectively expelled from it, creating the diaspora. Over the next centuries, other peoples, who also had been living there, and new arrivals settled the land. So these people were living there through a series of new arrivals including the muslim invasion, crusades, mandates, etc. Being a place of central importance for several major religions the place has been changing hands every now and then. Finally the british and the french set up shop and divide the whole middle east among moronic lines that ended up causing much grief down the line. Then they decide. Let's drop the jews there, they deserve a state, so far so good. Huh there's already people living there, who cares, let's impose another retarded set of lines. Cue arabs being arabs, a few wars and we get to the modern mess, where jews feel like it's their God given right to own the entire land and trample over anyone else who might even critize them and flex their influence to get away with some pretty callous stuff. This in turn ensures the muslims are perpetually angry at them. To the arab whose family has lived there for generations what does it matter that some jew from nyc claims that 2000 years ago his people lived there? He then comes and expels the arab, this breed resentment and it becomes a tit and tat between two retards that won't give.

Now religiously? The land doesn't belong to anyone but Christians, as modern jews are basically followers of the talmud and rejecters of Christ, they have the same legitimacy as muslims. So if we use that as claim to be their land, my claim to be the next sorveign of outremer has the same validty as theirs, they are both squatters and they should be both be bombed into dust. There is only one kingdom and one king in Jerusalem

Well Israel and Egypt did get the power plant online. They were shipping fuel, water and food aid there before Oct 7th and Hamas fired rockets anyway. At what point do they say fawk this? We left Gaza. We moved all of the Israelis out of Gaza. We tore down all the Jewish settlements in Gaza. We let them elect their terrorist government in 2006 and then they still launch rockets at us for damn near 20 years.

If the Mexican cartels launched 5000 rockets into Texas and then crossed the border and killed 1400 Texans and kidnapped 200 US citizens back to Mexico and hid amongst Mexican civilians what would the US do? Would Americans say, "Well, it used to be Mexico." Hell no we wouldn't.
    I see you didn't read the part where i said that after the hamas chimp-out it wouldn't be possible to avoid an escalation, and that the only smart move would have been to stop this mess from long ago. I even proposed a more moderate form of reprisal to avoid the bad optics of bombing hospitals and churches/mosques. Not lying and trying to go for atrocity propaganda would have been nice to their credibility.

muslims and jews deserve each other, neither follow Christ and both want to tell me what to think. Why is it bad if some towelhead tells me that i have to bend over to accomodate them, but it's all good when a jew tells me the same? I want neither to have any sayings here, and neither to recieve a single american dollar. Neither want to share, neither care for the basic rules of war, let them kill each other as they so obviously want and let's not get dragged into another ME quagmire.

When the russians launched their strategic campaign against ukrainian infrastructure, they were evil and committing war crimes, yet they didn't kill as many civvies in about a year as israel has in a couple weeks, but they are somehow the good guys

I do NOT stand with israel, neither do i stand with hamas, but the sheer hypocrisy and boot licking sickens me

Hinote

Expert
    No. I clearly said if you are in an area and live there you have a right to call it yours and defend it. I wasn't unclear about that.
    I simply said don't tell me that because some liar wrote something down eons ago that it affects the legitimacy of my claim to my home ive built. Nor the fact that ancestors stole it along the lines somewhere. That affects 0 things today. That's my point.
    So of course we have the right to defend our borders. Everyone does. I'm not sure why that's not clear.
    You said "we" on purpose. Many times in fact. I don't use the word "we" when I speak of China or Africa.
    I'm just stating what should be common sense that people throw out the window the moment they let the media mess with their "feelings."
    I'm not attacking you. Just pointing put the failed logic. Also that it's not "we." It's definitely "them." That must be very clear as I don't condone nor support none of what's going on there on EITHER side.
    I'm on the dead women and children's side. All these warmongers who keep promoting this all all should practice what they preach and buy a 1 way ticket there. Donate every dollar they have. Enlist all thier kids. Or simply stop talking and insisting others die for thier virtues and wars that change literally nothing.
    We're a stones throw away from our kids being drafted for WW3 bud. I'm not cool about that.
    Are you?
    Again. My use of "we" was in a first person context in relation to an Israeli's prospective. I would've thought that was clear since "we" in first person as Americans would make no sense because "we" (in an American first person context) didn't do any of those things. Is that clear now?

Hinote

Expert
    How many Christians and Muslims serve in the IDF and sit in the Israeli Parliament? How many Jews and Christians serve in the Hamas army or the Hamas Parliament?

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Again. My use of "we" was in a first person context in relation to an Israeli's prospective. I would've thought that was clear since "we" in first person as Americans would make no sense because "we" (in an American first person context) didn't do any of those things. Is that clear now?
    Well I'm glad you cleared that up. I was concerned you was in harms way and actually had some skin in the game. Glad that's settled.
    We was taught tho that "silence is complicity." So please forgive me for pointing out the stuff that's going to get my kids and grandkids maybe even killed in some far flung place that both sides hate us all anyways. Silly me.
    I do apologize tho. Carry on

Hinote

Expert
    Well I'm glad you cleared that up. I was concerned you was in harms way and actually had some skin in the game. Glad that's settled.
    We was taught tho that "silence is complicity." So please forgive me for pointing out the stuff that's going to get my kids and grandkids maybe even killed in some far flung place that both sides hate us all anyways. Silly me.
    I do apologize tho. Carry on
    I'm sorry I had to explain it in such simple of simplest terms after explaining it well enough, twice before, for a 5th grader to understand. Glad you finally understand. Carry on.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I'm sorry I had to explain it in such simple of simplest terms after explaining it well enough, twice before, for a 5th grader to understand. Glad you finally understand. Carry on.
    You've explained nothing but repeated dumb stuff the media told you was true. People keep trying to give ya a little heads up is all they're doing. You're literally calling for other people to March off and die for your virtues.
    Buy a ticket. Go fight. Sign your kids up. Donate every dime. Put refugees in your own house. Or stfu already.
    Lead by example if you hold this cause so near and dear. Why are we even having this weird conversation?
    People have asked you several questions and you haven't answered a single one nearly but keep defelcting and giving whataboutisms and asking them questions.
    Just do it. Christ. Why are so many acting like car salesmen over this nonsense?
    Seriously dude turn off the TV.

Hinote

Expert
    You've explained nothing but repeated dumb stuff the media told you was true. People keep trying to give ya a little heads up is all they're doing. You're literally calling for other people to March off and die for your virtues.
    Buy a ticket. Go fight. Sign your kids up. Donate every dime. Put refugees in your own house. Or stfu already.
    Lead by example if you hold this cause so near and dear. Why are we even having this weird conversation?
    People have asked you several questions and you haven't answered a single one nearly but keep defelcting and giving whataboutisms and asking them questions.
    Just do it. Christ. Why are so many acting like car salesmen over this nonsense?
    Seriously dude turn off the TV.
    Awe. How cute! Someone is pissed and throwing a temper tantrum.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Awe. How cute! Someone is pissed and throwing a temper tantrum.
    No one is mad but you bud. I'm not the one that resorted to name calling and silly insults, and touting yourself as some metal juggernaut. That was all you bud.
    How many times must you buy a junk car from a dealer and not buy from him again?
    Most folks, just one.
    How many lie based false flag wars do we have to get into before dumbasses wake up?
    Oh man... judging by this, you own alot of Pintos.
    But I'm the dumb one??
    The same criminals that got us in the last few are the ones hard at work on these past few dumb wars btw. None have served a day in jail. Dumb people keep listening to them tho.
    Yet I'm dumb???
    You're placing too much importance on yourself tho btw. No one here cares enough about you or this new infinity war to be mad. I simply told you to put up, or shut up. It's that simple. Lead by example if your cherish this garbage so much.
    Only when what's left of your kids is being hauled off the back of a jet will it sink in that you got scammed.... again.
    Maybe when Biden checks his watch, and shows how much he cares about your kids will that sink in.
    But maybe you'll buy a car from him still lol.
    Lordy.

Hinote

Expert
    No one is mad but you bud. I'm not the one that resorted to name calling and silly insults, and touting yourself as some metal juggernaut. That was all you bud.
    How many times must you buy a junk car from a dealer and not buy from him again?
    Most folks, just one.
    How many lie based false flag wars do we have to get into before dumbasses wake up?
    Oh man... judging by this, you own alot of Pintos.
    But I'm the dumb one??
    The same criminals that got us in the last few are the ones hard at work on these past few dumb wars btw. None have served a day in jail. Dumb people keep listening to them tho.
    Yet I'm dumb???
    You're placing too much importance on yourself tho btw. No one here cares enough about you or this new infinity war to be mad. I simply told you to put up, or shut up. It's that simple. Lead by example if your cherish this garbage so much.
    Only when what's left of your kids is being hauled off the back of a jet will it sink in that you got scammed.... again.
    Maybe when Biden checks his watch, and shows how much he cares about your kids will that sink in.
    But maybe you'll buy a car from him still lol.
    Lordy.
    I'm not mad. I haven't insulted you with names. I don't think you are dumb. The situation is way bigger than I am. Nobody is hauling your kids or grandkids off a plane. I've obviously hit a nerve so I will not quote any of your post or respond to any of your post directly and I'll do my best to do so indirectly. My post this morning was a dick move. You are officially off limits to me. I will continue to post relevant information in regards to the geopolitics that is actively going on around the globe. I wish you nothing but the best of luck and a peaceful life.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Not yet.
    Yet...
    And thanks. We're all good.
    It's just the interwebs.
    Half the stuff I type comes off crappy when I read it later too. Takes 2 to tango.
    I just get mad when I see us in places we have 0 business in and people dying for crooks to get rich. It's getting old fast. We all do.
    Thanks

MAXman

Master
    the draft might not be a thing at the moment, but apparently the army just told a bunch of NCO’s their now recruiters.

The last thing this country needs right now is to stick our nose into another Middle East civil war. Let them figure out how to live with each other, or not, on their own.

Hinote

Expert
    the draft might not be a thing at the moment, but apparently the army just told a bunch of NCO’s their now recruiters.

The last thing this country needs right now is to stick our nose into another Middle East civil war. Let them figure out how to live with each other, or not, on their o

The last thing this country needs right now is to stick our nose into another Middle East civil war. Let them figure out how to live with each other, or not, on their own.
    I don't think we'll have to go that far. This is the first time we've let the Jews completely off the leash so let's see what they can do. Maybe they fawk it up but we'll just have to see. They have pushed these fawkers back every time thus far.

MAXman

Master
    I doubt you’d find an Israeli that thinks their on the US’s leash.

Every branch is struggling to reach their recruiting levels. We have two carrier groups in the med and are openly broadcasting a nuke sub. For better or worse, we are posturing for a war we aren’t prepared for.

Top Bottom