• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carl

Master
    Technically the whole place belongs to us Christians. Let's unironically rebuild the crusader kingdoms.

I hereby put forward my claim for new sorveign of outremer. Count of Edessa and Tripoli, Prince of Antioch, and defender of the Church of the Holy Sepulcre. As a Christian i have as much claim to the land as any jew or muslim.

Then yeah let's bomb both sides to dust and reclaim the Holy land. Constantinople is next
    d1db60f2b5b1cf2fb8b40a616c354701.jpeg

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    thousands in streets in front of WH, pro hamas supporters...

wth? break out the water cannons, heat guns, and targeted sound technology

edruken

Expert
    thousands in streets in front of WH, pro hamas supporters...

wth? break out the water cannons, heat guns, and targeted sound technology
    So not liking it when someone carpet bombs women and children equates to being a terrorist supporter.

Funny equivalence

Hinote

Expert
    Nope. Supporting terrorists that hide underneath hospitals and hides weapons in schools while digging tunnels underneath civilian apartment complexes does.

edruken

Expert
    Ahhh, so every palestinian is a terrorist, and they all should be slaughtered like cattle. Glad we cleared that out

Hinote

Expert
    Nope. Never said that. It's a war. When combatants hide behind civilians and use them as shields then collateral damage is inevitable. Just like every other war.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Ahhh, so every palestinian is a terrorist, and they all should be slaughtered like cattle. Glad we cleared that out
    I can't believe they released a cartoon of scary people under the hospital as "proof."
    It's scary that people choose to believe it without question too.
    It's went to crazy town levels pretty quick.

edruken

Expert
    But let's see, I've yet to see someone here actually voice support for hamas. Yet they are plenty of us that feel israel is acting without restraint and commiting warcrimes. Yet anyone who voices such thoughts it's conflated with a terrorist supporter. You'll see where my confusion comes from.

Yes, casualties come as collateral in war, by that same logic, we can thereby say that the palestinians use the tactics and means they have available, aka do what's neccesary in their eyes for their fight. So they are also completely justified in what they have done. We all can agree on that then

edruken

Expert
    I can't believe they released a cartoon of scary people under the hospital as "proof."
    It's scary that people choose to believe it without question too.
    It's went to crazy town levels pretty quick.
    I'm still waiting on proof on those beheaded babies

Hinote

Expert
    Who is they? There's plenty of aerial footage showing weapons be transported to the hospital and terrorists taking the hospital's fuel. They even admit it in interviews. Stop watching American media both right and left and watch something from India Pakistan etc. Vantage is a pretty good one.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Who is they? There's plenty of aerial footage showing weapons be transported to the hospital and terrorists taking the hospital's fuel. They even admit it in interviews. Stop watching American media both right and left and watch something from India Pakistan etc. Vantage is a pretty good one.
    Try turning off all the news.
    That's what I did.
    I'm just dandy now.

Hinote

Expert
    But let's see, I've yet to see someone here actually voice support for hamas. Yet they are plenty of us that feel israel is acting without restraint and commiting warcrimes. Yet anyone who voices such thoughts it's conflated with a terrorist supporter. You'll see where my confusion comes from.

Yes, casualties come as collateral in war, by that same logic, we can thereby say that the palestinians use the tactics and means they have available, aka do what's neccesary in their eyes for their fight. So they are also completely justified in what they have done. We all can agree on that then
    I don't think you're a terrorist supporter. We just disagree about the situation. I haven't seen you on here saying death to Israel and from the river to the sea like these protesters are. I mean, if BLM and Antifa supports it there has to be something wrong

edruken

Expert
    *there are plenty of us

i made a typo on my phone, sue me.

And in this context, anyone protesting against israel, or criticizing them. We have established on this thread that anyone protesting in favor of palestine is an automatic hamas supporter.

As you'll see, i haven't denied them doing that, I'm just saying that if the goals justify the means in the case of israel, so do they in the case of hamas, and their initial attack was moraly justifiable, after all it was colonists invading their land.

Might as well throw all pretense of morality out of this one and acknowledge both sides are criminals, and that people support whomever their local influencers (media, personalities, whatever choose your poison) tell them to support. In the Us, the israeli lobby holds an incredible amount of influence and power.

My brother in Christ, i do not watch any western media, or eastern by that matter. If anyone really wants to get to the bottom of this and try to get a modicum of truth, go to telegram and look into osint and sigint channels and make their own conclusions

edruken

Expert
    I don't think you're a terrorist supporter. We just disagree about the situation. I haven't seen you on here saying death to Israel and from the river to the sea like these protesters are. I mean, if BLM and Antifa supports it there has to be something wrong
    Not you, but i was quoting previous poster. You I have very little love for identity politics, any flavor of communism, or islam. Yet i also have very little love of israel, and consider them as equally as bad, just with better PR

Hinote

Expert
    Not you, but i was quoting previous poster. You I have very little love for identity politics, any flavor of communism, or islam. Yet i also have very little love of israel, and consider them as equally as bad, just with better PR
    So let me ask you then. What should have Israel's proportional response been?

edruken

Expert
    So let me ask you then. What should have Israel's proportional response been?
    Ahhh, a trick question, to which there is no right answer.

The only good answer is to have prevented this, and israel felt too entitled to do so, confident that they could keep opressing the local muslims and it'd only result in mild escalations. Not trying to occupy the alqasa mosque for example. The muslims warned for months that there would he retaliation for the defiling of their holy sites.

Israel has become so complacent that they thought their strength would allow them to callously continue their MO.

That or they let it happen on purpose and banked on their influence on western institutions and better PR to justify an ethnic cleansing.

Now after the hamas chimp-out? Their entire society demands retaliation, they are bloodthirsty and going on without any measure of restraint, while their mouthpieces go around lying and faking atrocity propaganda, and their lobby goes around flexing their power trying to criminalize any opposition or criticism.

There's too much bad blood built over decades of conflict, israel is antagonizing not just the Muslim world to a degree not seen before the camp David accords. While at the same time exposing the sheer level of influence they have over the media and political establishment, and destroying their own legimmaticy.

Militarily though? They are in a quagmire either way because they set the stage for it. A longer, more restrained and more precise bombing campaign with at least a pretence of caring for civilian casualties, and allowing humanitarian aid through themselves (so they can control smuggling) with a blockage and targeted raids. That would allow them to slowly squeeze gaza and avoid as much bad blood. Some actors will hate them anyways but if they played without so much arrogance they could prevent people in the middle not to instinctively see them as disproportionately and callously cruel

Certainly not so overtly flexing their political influence as a lot of people do not take kindly to foreigners trying to control their countries. There was a lot of talk of russian or chinese influence or subversion, none of it compares in scale to the israeli lobby

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    the land never belonged to the arabs, aka :"palestinians"

they have no claim on it, jordan is their ancestral home, but no one wants them, as they always bring strife, war and drama

Hinote

Expert
    Well Israel and Egypt did get the power plant online. They were shipping fuel, water and food aid there before Oct 7th and Hamas fired rockets anyway. At what point do they say fawk this? We left Gaza. We moved all of the Israelis out of Gaza. We tore down all the Jewish settlements in Gaza. We let them elect their terrorist government in 2006 and then they still launch rockets at us for damn near 20 years.

If the Mexican cartels launched 5000 rockets into Texas and then crossed the border and killed 1400 Texans and kidnapped 200 US citizens back to Mexico and hid amongst Mexican civilians what would the US do? Would Americans say, "Well, it used to be Mexico." Hell no we wouldn't.

Israel and Judaism existed, based on historical Egyptian accounts, around 1300 BC. Islam didn't even exist until around 600 AD. The word Palestine didn't even exist until the Romans invented it 1400 years after the Jews first occupied the land known as Israel today and that was after the Jews revolted against the Romans. From then until 1948 it was British Mandate at best. Never a state. Never a country.

Hinote

Expert
    the land never belonged to the arabs, aka :"palestinians"

they have no claim on it, jordan is their ancestral home, but no one wants them, as they always bring strife, war and drama
    Absofawkinglutey. It's a name, given by the Romans, of an area to reference the Philistines to piss off the Jews. The Philistines were never in Israel or Judea. They were in the southern tip of Canan. What's known today as the southern Gaza and Egyptian border.

Gumby Hunter

Expert
    Well Israel and Egypt did get the power plant online. They were shipping fuel, water and food aid there before Oct 7th and Hamas fired rockets anyway. At what point do they say fawk this? We left Gaza. We moved all of the Israelis out of Gaza. We tore down all the Jewish settlements in Gaza. We let them elect their terrorist government in 2006 and then they still launch rockets at us for damn near 20 years.

If the Mexican cartels launched 5000 rockets into Texas and then crossed the border and killed 1400 Texans and kidnapped 200 US citizens back to Mexico and hid amongst Mexican civilians what would the US do? Would Americans say, "Well, it used to be Mexico." Hell no we wouldn't.

Israel and Judaism existed, based on historical Egyptian accounts, around 1300 BC. Islam didn't even exist until around 600 AD. The word Palestine didn't even exist until the Romans invented it 1400 years after the Jews first occupied the land known as Israel today and that was after the Jews revolted against the Romans. From then until 1948 it was British Mandate at best. Never a state. Never a country.
    Agree with you bro. The Romans we’re trying to eradicate the Hebrew history so they renamed it just like you said. These camel humpers have been trying to land grab ever since

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
    Top Bottom