APOD Firearms

Guns and Pot: Which States Are Friendly to Both?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    JohnAL's daughter owns a B&B in Montana if you want to try it before you move.

Montana is one of those places you have to be born to. I have a good friend that lives there. Born and raised there. Moved to Hawaii for 15 years and moved back. Says he missed it. He's just geared for the weather.

He had a major health emergency last winter in the middle of an ice storm. His girlfriend called 911. It took 5 hours for the EMTs to get to him at home and then to the hospital. Lost a lot of blood and almost died.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    JohnAL's daughter owns a B&B in Montana if you want to try it before you move.

Montana is one of those places you have to be born to. I have a good friend that lives there. Born and raised there. Moved to Hawaii for 15 years and moved back. Says he missed it. He's just geared for the weather.

He had a major health emergency last winter in the middle of an ice storm. His girlfriend called 911. It took 5 hours for the EMTs to get to him at home and then to the hospital. Lost a lot of blood and almost died.

OK that does it. I'm cancelling my U-Haul rental.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pussies. I eat snow for breakfast and sunbathe nude in -25 weather with a -75 windchill. I don't have my twig and berries anymore but thats beside the point. Pass the bong over this way

Last edited:

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah but you got a lot more "insulation" than we do........ Might want to skip the bong though, the munchies ya know!!!

305RSlc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Uh, shouldn't Florida be smack dab in the middle? As a Constitutional Amendment, medical marijuana did not pass, but the Compassionate Medical Cannibis Act was signed into law in June and will go into effect in January. See senate bill 1030. I haven't read the whole law, but I don't believe there is a provision that you have to give up your CCL if you get cancer and are prescribed the medical stuff to treat the symptoms.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Uh, shouldn't Florida be smack dab in the middle? As a Constitutional Amendment, medical marijuana did not pass, but the Compassionate Medical Cannibis Act was signed into law in June and will go into effect in January.
    The chart was titled Where Can You Smoke A Joint And Carry A Gun? I guess since "Charlotte's Web" (aka "Hippie's Disappointment") comes as an oil it wasn't included.

305RSlc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The chart was titled Where Can You Smoke A Joint And Carry A Gun? I guess since "Charlotte's Web" (aka "Hippie's Disappointment") comes as an oil it wasn't included.

Ah, good point. I wasn't aware that Charlotte's Web was an oil instead of a kind of weed, like purple haze (?) or some of the other weird names out there.

Top Bottom