Target Sports

Gun Show Report... !! Lee county.. Suncoast..

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ARgument

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Started out a nice day driving up to the show from naples... got to the exit and the traffic was backed up from the exit to the show aprox.
    6-7 miles bumper to bumper... thought for sure the show would be closed when i got there.... Not so... although the lines where hundreds of peeps deep.. Took about 35mins to get in the show...
    I was mildly surprised. I was expecting wall to wall Hallotosis. Not bad at all. The number of old men was staggering. The number of people that have never been to a show before...OMG... The most sought after caliber was 22. all the old men buying up 22 riffles was unbelievable..
    Cheap bassturds... ARs where flying of the tables... The average price was about $1900.00 as low as $1400.00 up too $2400.00
    Cases of 223. 400rnds for $450... NFW... not for me... Throughout the show I found all the AR parts i needed... OH.. !!! and bought a Lower for
    $250.00 There a few guys selling lowers but for about $300.00 up to $500.00 Did my searching.. and got the best deal I thought.. The tables for
    Shoot Straight inc. You couldn't get near them.. this guy has about 25 tables the largest dealer there...
    Sat at a friends table and watched the skirts for about an hour... then headed home... For those who are unaware, Windam is the new
    Bushmaster in lowers.... My last AR was a Bushmaster labeled Windham as well...

Top Bottom