• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May pop in if down that way. Seem to find much better deals, also friends on here. I just like digging thru the "junk" boxes. Scored an old school 3 position carbine stock and tube for $15 last time I got to go. If anybody sees a cetame wood stock and foregrip grab em or OD green. (C308) Like the hk 91.

Bodhi

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May pop in if down that way. Seem to find much better deals, also friends on here. I just like digging thru the "junk" boxes. Scored an old school 3 position carbine stock and tube for $15 last time I got to go. If anybody sees a cetame wood stock and foregrip grab em or OD green. (C308) Like the hk 91.
    I agree - I like digging through the junk boxes/tables. Never know what you might find!

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I came and I conquered all in all I saw a good bit of deals being made. Pretty much the same dance as always. On the negative I found two boxes of 22lr rat shot their asking price was $30.00 a box for what I know I can get for $14.00 locally. Same federal ammo. There was also a Winchester mod 42 on the same table that I saw it on over a year ago,the price then was $1800.00 now he has the exact gun for $4000.00. Yea right. Anyway still had a good time meeting people and chewing the fat with others I know. Really like doing business with the guy in the wheelchair that sells Fenix flashlights.

MarkJ

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have to concur with @Fathertime it's pretty much the same as the last couple times I went. Didn't see any decent ammo deals, some way over priced AR15's and not a lot of decent optics.

Still nice to talk with some of the guys there!

Bodhi

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Didn’t see any decent deals on anything, really. But then again my tastes are not the norm these days, so I go for the entertainment as much as anything else. Didn’t even find any reloading components that were priced right. But yes, same cast of table characters as usual. Maybe next show will be different…..might even figure out who some of you misfits are!

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Didn’t see any decent deals on anything, really. But then again my tastes are not the norm these days, so I go for the entertainment as much as anything else. Didn’t even find any reloading components that were priced right. But yes, same cast of table characters as usual. Maybe next show will be different…..might even figure out who some of you misfits are!
    I’m tall and dumb looking just don’t mistake me for Rebel_Rider1969 lol. One vendor has impressed me the last several shows and that is Sabertooth , he seems to always have the latest and the coolest at the show.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I’m tall and dumb looking just don’t mistake me for Rebel_Rider1969 lol. One vendor has impressed me the last several shows and that is Sabertooth , he seems to always have the latest and the coolest at the show.
    Sabertooh is a member here. Average prices, sometimes less than the internet. I just play dumb, really a double-aught spy.

Bodhi

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    How much were primers doing for, sr, sp, lr, lp ?
    The few tables that had primers that I saw marked their limited supplies different amounts…large pistol I saw were $130, LR primers were $180. I about fell over!
    Saw no small rifle primers. Powder was anywhere from $35-$55 a pound. Hodgon was more that Accurate, etc. Obviously (to me) price gouging what was in demand. Still crazy.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom