• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Picked these three up today... two Gen 4 G17's and a Gen 4 G34. These are like new and I got them from my agency as we recently switched to the G45 MOS platform. As such, we were allowed to buy our issued duty pistol and any left over.

I also have a Gen 5 G17 I'm picking up tomorrow. For $331 each, I bought the cream of the crop. The two G17's look barely fired, the Gen 5 was never issued or fired. The G34 was my issued pistol and it does have some holster wear.

kimbernut

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I just wanted to be the first one to post the atf meme this time. I would love to get ahold of one of those overpriced colt .357's this year.
    anBn
    That might be the ATF agent that knows all my business with just 2 phone calls

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Attachments

• IMG_20240128_174416316.jpg
      IMG_20240128_174416316.jpg
      2.1 MB · Views: 23
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Well, I have not been able to buy anything I want to get this year. I have managed to get an older SIG SAUER P226 DA/SA LEGION in .40S&W, a SIG SAUER P238 LEGION, and a SIG SAUER P938 LEGION. These are great additions, but I still have my sights on a SIG SAUER P220 .45AUTO LEGION SAO. I would also like to get my hands on the new Beretta 92XI SQUALO and a Beretta 80X Cheetah in Green. Beyond that, it is whatever suits my fancy.

adamwwilkes79

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    966af9554cc1dd1870a4c67fc9534dbe.jpg

Nothing exciting. Just 80 rounds of Winchester 5.56 and another field case since my other 4 are holding cut shells.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R_plain

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    OK... for those so inclined, how about sharing your new acquisitions for 2024.

I started off the year with no will power or discipline and bought a G20 MOS. I didn't even clear week one lol.

At this point, not sure what dot I'll put on... eventually I suppose a Delta Point Pro because I like the larger window and the ones I have currently have been excellent.

I don't foresee many firearms purchases this year as I'm pretty set on the things I have wanted. Will spend more time this year adding to the reloading and ammo stash and maybe make some small optic or light upgrades to existing set ups.

Pics to come...
    OK... for those so inclined, how about sharing your new acquisitions for 2024.

I started off the year with no will power or discipline and bought a G20 MOS. I didn't even clear week one lol.

At this point, not sure what dot I'll put on... eventually I suppose a Delta Point Pro because I like the larger window and the ones I have currently have been excellent.

I don't foresee many firearms purchases this year as I'm pretty set on the things I have wanted. Will spend more time this year adding to the reloading and ammo stash and maybe make some small optic or light upgrades to existing set ups.

Pics to come...
    Just finished building this guy out. First build of the year until I sell it and build the next gun‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_3758.jpeg
      IMG_3758.jpeg
      4.6 MB · Views: 20
    • IMG_3747.jpeg
      IMG_3747.jpeg
      4 MB · Views: 19
    • DSC_0242.jpeg
      DSC_0242.jpeg
      5.8 MB · Views: 20
    Top Bottom