• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Obama showed his gun control intent for after the election! All bad. Romney is a bit more user friendly but will compromise and we can expect additional restriction like the ones imposed in Mass. Beware and stock up. If the Gov can use Congressional powers (under regulation of interstate commerce) to implement Obama Care and have the IRS require "proof of insurance" or be taxed/penalized, then they can require YOUR firearm ownership information (mandatory registration) the same way.

Obama's investigating the Benghazi attack. What a joke. look how long the investigation into fast and furious has been going on. then Obama uses Executive privilege to cover His ass and DOJ E. Holder to thwart that investigation. Pitiful. OUR Gov restricts our 2nd Amendment Rights in the guise of gun control to reduce crime and violence, then deliberately orchestrates the illegal (US and Mexico laws) sale of firearms to drug dealers and other criminals: Then takes NO Responsibility! If any Citizen did this we would be prosecute under NFA, CFR and the Rico (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act) Law. When laws that apply to all Citizens do not apply to those in Elected or Appointed Office it is time for change. The Declaration of Independence sums up these issues. I think it is time for Version 2.0.

Why did Hilary jump on the Benghazi grenade after three weeks? 1. Protects Obama. 2. When she runs for Pres in 2016, she will say "I took responsibility". So it won't bite her on the ass when she Runs. Just like White Water and all the other Clinton scandals I will not forget. Just like the traitor Jane Fonda: apology not accepted. I hope I out live her so I can go piss on her grave. It will be the best vacation trip of my life!

WR

RIPpff

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    the worst part is not having a choice in the matter, and they ACT LIKE THERE IS A CHOICE

as if the two parties arent sham

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It should be called the "Salute to Jane Main Vein Drain" ... I'm so ready. Never in history has someone so guilty been so immune.... unless you count the "Usurper in Chief". Come to think of it, Ted Kennedy escaped drowning Mary J. Kopehcney with relativeease.

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seems everyone is feeling the election hard, Happens every term. Even I wonder about the choices on this one, Thing is I see the criminals really stocking up better than the tax payers,,, Go figure

Top Bottom