• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Ruger PC carbine take down :cool: Has lot of potential w/ threaded barrel for your choice of flash suppressor or muzzle brake of your choice. Rumor has it that there will be a .40 and a .45 acp version in the future! I love mine and is my go-to for range fun and VERY accurate to boot compared to my old Sub-2000!

J pace

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you are wanting some Old World class, there are still good deals out there for C96s and you know nothing says man about town as a C96 Mauser.

View attachment 132611
    Don't get me started on the broom handle I love mine been trying to find a red 9 so ammunition wouldn't be such a hassle

Attachments

• 20180629_095349.jpg
      20180629_095349.jpg
      1.5 MB · Views: 69

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Don't get me started on the broom handle I love mine been trying to find a red 9 so ammunition wouldn't be such a hassle
    10 or so years ago I bumped into a Red 9 for $450 at a shop in South Dakota. Being young and poor at the time, I had to watch it go to someone else. That one still makes me sad.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Ruger PC carbine take down :cool: Has lot of potential w/ threaded barrel for your choice of flash suppressor or muzzle brake of your choice. Rumor has it that there will be a .40 and a .45 acp version in the future! I love mine and is my go-to for range fun and VERY accurate to boot compared to my old Sub-2000!
    Ruger has been singing the multiple caliber song for years. 10mm too. Nothing has come of it. One of the reasons I bought one in the first place.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Thats right James. Just remembered ... you don't own any "fun" and/or "cool" guns now,do you ??
    Good news,there are tons of choices out there. How about a big boomer ?? Everybody needs a 45-90Express,500S&W rifle, .40cal+ in a Ruger #1,etc,etc. Possibly a Weatherby bolt gun,something that 12 other forum members DO NOT have.
    But too exotic ... tool up to reload for the weapons max potential. Either high ... or low. --- SAWMAN
    Good ideas. I've got a Ruger Deerslayer in 44 mag that is very cool. About the size of a 10-22. Need better glass on it. Bought dies, primers and powder, bullets, cases for all my toys when this nonsense started, just haven't sat down and used them yet. 300bo,.223,44 mag, .308, 30-30, 357,10mm,9mm, 6.8, 45 colt, 30-06 etc... need some 12ga brass, wads, cards etc.

Attachments

• 20210308_152006.jpg
      20210308_152006.jpg
      4.4 MB · Views: 60
    Last edited:

McMillan

USMC
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Looked at those, seems like they have issues? also ammo picky.
    I haven’t had any trouble out of mine. I read all about the feeding issues and things with the ATI end it boils down to the mag and how they seat against each other. If you take your time and load the mag right it doesn’t hiccup.. 2.5 shells but Ive tried 6-8shot and a double ball with no issue. So much fun to shoot. Like a Saiga without the kick lol

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    OK, I want to push :) .. Show me yours please.. BUT do it in another thread so we do not mess up Rebel_Rider question .. You show me yours and I will show mine.. :)

All Joshing aside.. I know what you mean about ammo... I have decided to get out of the ammo chase game.. So when I got it, I ran my fat little fingers over to SGAMMO mail ordered several 1000 rounds and now am not held hostage by every 2 bit politician who opens his mouth..

Now I do not even read any of those threads about the wisdom or lack of wisdom of swapping 7.62x25 Tokarev for 7.63 Mauser and Vise versa...

All that being said.. a Red Nine Broomhandle is bitching...:)

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    $1500 limit?

Get your favorite 22LR pistol and bolt gun set up with threaded barrels.

Get a 22 suppressor with a Single Shot trust from Silencer Shop. Nate can walk you through it. There’s a kiosk at Grey Man Armory to make it even easier.

With threading barrels, the suppressor, and the $200 extortion, that should still be less than half of your limit.

Get a 45-cal suppressor, too. One that will handle 44mag... you can upgrade your deerslayer and have some fun.

All for still less than $1500...

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    $1500 limit?

Get your favorite 22LR pistol and bolt gun set up with threaded barrels.

Get a 22 suppressor with a Single Shot trust from Silencer Shop. Nate can walk you through it. There’s a kiosk at Grey Man Armory to make it even easier.

With threading barrels, the suppressor, and the $200 extortion, that should still be less than half of your limit.

Get a 45-cal suppressor, too. One that will handle 44mag... you can upgrade your deerslayer and have some fun.

All for still less than $1500...
    Ya know that's a good idea. Wanted a kt p17, but might break down and get the tx22. Anybody got one??

Last edited:
    Top Bottom