• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chris1199

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    3 gun locks. Came with Ruger Americans

Factory trigger for m and p shield (not apex)

Factory sights for m and p shield (not truglo)

5.56 bird cage (not a Lantac)

6 length of pull spacers for magpul hunter stocks

Pm or text 850-712-7626

c3685a434c984f708b2eb61a2ab12110.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris1199

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Bird cage pending pick up. Text me when you want to meet clint. I’m in nine mile rd area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no woryz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    thanks mate, I'm going scuba diving in the morning and probably not back till 7-8 pm.... I'll text you tomorrow evening just to check in... Saturday is good for me... my cell is 850-501-1969 so you'll recognize the text... thanks brother.....

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Assortment of pellets. Some .22, most .177. No further description - what you see is what you get.
    Must pick up in Fairhope.

Attachments

• 101_0453.JPG
      101_0453.JPG
      76.1 KB · Views: 96

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    ALL SPOKEN FOR! THANKS!
    New Hornady license plate frame
    Glock loaders
    Used extendable bipod with mlok mount
    Pick up olive rd in Pensacola

GONE

Attachments

• IMG_20210608_200852523.jpg
      IMG_20210608_200852523.jpg
      3 MB · Views: 52
    Last edited:

McMillan

USMC
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Couple gun holders for a safe and some extenders, and some random ammo. 5 x .410 shells 3”, 2 x 7.62, one 270 and one 243. Fairgrounds area

Attachments

• 78D1D37D-33CC-42EE-ADF3-F05DDF69F425.jpeg
      78D1D37D-33CC-42EE-ADF3-F05DDF69F425.jpeg
      1.5 MB · Views: 48
    • 59E8C662-284E-47CB-B835-AD155F03F219.jpeg
      59E8C662-284E-47CB-B835-AD155F03F219.jpeg
      1.8 MB · Views: 46
    Last edited:

bowfreak

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    BNIB Ruger MK3/22-45 Tandemkross magazine disconnect delete bushing. Free and can drop in an envelope for whoever wants it.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had posted this for sale and got zip on responses. Now, it's free to a good home (which is not your deer camp). I want this to go to someone who really needs it, and I reserve the right to determine your situation isn't compelling (i.e. for your fish camp). It is in good shape and has a lot of life left in it. Below is the original listing. I reserve the right to not deliver, but may, depending on the circumstance. Remember, this is about Karma, and she knows if you are being honest. Karma is a .... when you treat her bad.

Please DO NOT respond here. PM only.

Maytag Neptune Electric Dryer

Model MDE9700AYW

Price $175.00 (now free to a good home)

Our washer crapped out due to a plastic part no longer in production. A new washer meant a new dryer too, so….this one gots to go.

This dryer is in great shape with a stainless drum. It typically was used once or twice a week by my wife and me. Should be lots of use left in this one. I recently replaced the entire control board with a new factory part. Also cleaned out the interior thoroughly of built up lint and checked drive belt, which showed no obvious signs of wear. The only issue I know of is that the moisture sensor is out. They tend not to last too long, so I never bothered to replace it, as it isn’t needed for dryer to work. They are available, fairly cheap, and easy to replace.

I’ll take a video of dryer in operation that I’m happy to send out on request.

I’m agreeable to bringing this to you within reasonable distance from Milton area. I’ll help you get it in and positioned too, if you want. Heck, I’ll even haul an old dryer away if you need it. I'll not haggle price once I arrive, however. Only thing you’ll need is a cord appropriate to your receptacle. I’m using mine on the new dryer.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Brand new in box, never used Teslong flexible shaft Borescope.

The reason it is never used is because when I opened the box and hooked it up, it would not connect to my phone or computer. I called the company, gave them the info and was told it probably has a bad connection somewhere between the camera and/or the usb cable. They said a new one would be sent out and I could do whatever with the original one. The new one came in and synced perfectly the very first time.

So, if you want to try to fix it it's free, otherwise it's going in the garbage.

Borescope.jpg

McMillan

USMC
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Brand new in box, never used Teslong flexible shaft Borescope.

The reason it is never used is because when I opened the box and hooked it up, it would not connect to my phone or computer. I called the company, gave them the info and was told it probably has a bad connection somewhere between the camera and/or the usb cable. They said a new one would be sent out and I could do whatever with the original one. The new one came in and synced perfectly the very first time.

So, if you want to try to fix it it's free, otherwise it's going in the garbage.

View attachment 249899
    @Jester896 would love this!

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Thanks! @McMillan I'm set, I have 4. I haven't read the instruction for that one, but mine you have to treat it kinda like a card reader when it is hooks to the computer with the USB cable. Then you can D/L the images to your computer. Mine also has its own screen so I don't have to use my phone. One of mine is Bluetooth and it has issues and that is why I picked up the Teslong I have.

probably worth the shipping cost or cost to pick it up if you don't have one to try it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom