• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

misterfredi952

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    So this guy messages me and says if the deal falls through with this other person do you want it because I was second in line last night and I said sure I’ll take it if the deal falls through and I want to hold these two guys have a lovers quarrel and they fall out of love and they don’t do a deal so automatically if I’m wrong please tell meI should’ve got it so I guess it is true this guy is shady shady as fuck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blueline343

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah it should of been yours... Some of these guys go by their own rules .. just got to overlook some of the members on here.

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Please leave the post up and simply say sold... Some of us like to go back and see what certain things are selling for. Also some of us like to drool over other folks weapons... I might just want to offer the buyer $100 more the they paid for it if it is something I must have. now ill never know and ill probably lay in bed tonight wondering what is actually "Gone" Damn it!

2A4Life

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    So this guy messages me and says if the deal falls through with this other person do you want it because I was second in line last night and I said sure I’ll take it if the deal falls through and I want to hold these two guys have a lovers quarrel and they fall out of love and they don’t do a deal so automatically if I’m wrong please tell meI should’ve got it so I guess it is true this guy is shady shady as fuck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yeah he lied to me and kept me waiting all day.

Flounder78

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Please leave the post up and simply say sold... Some of us like to go back and see what certain things are selling for. Also some of us like to drool over other folks weapons... I might just want to offer the buyer $100 more the they paid for it if it is something I must have. now ill never know and ill probably lay in bed tonight wondering what is actually "Gone" Damn it!
    Reply 10&11 show original post.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    There was a reason he deleted it, he just didn't react quick enough once he was told. And it got quoted in posts 10/11, so the pics stay up (unless the posters of #10 and #11 delete their posts). I'm sure you will see the "reason" once you look at the pics.

SDDEPOT19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just do what i do when sales fall through. Mqke a note of said individuals handle/name and stick them in the F off drawer

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom