Please reply by conversation.

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Price
    Item Location
    Milton, FL
    Have an AUG A3 for sale or trade, original non-NATO pattern (waffle mags and bolt release). 16” barrel in a package as small as an SBR. I’ve tried just about every bullpup out there now - I thought this would be the one (and it is a ton of fun to shoot) but after using it side by side with my other rifles, I've found that I prefer them over the AUG. There's maybe 1000 rounds total on the gun (I didn't keep close track) and I had no issues with it at all.

Specs - this one has just about everything you could want already done. I installed the red Steyr spring kit in the trigger pack (improves the trigger and reduces the force required to operate the charging handle). It has a full ARID setup installed (safety, extended mag release, trigger, brass deflector). Suppressor gas plug installed - these are pretty much unobtanium right now. Corvus Defensio QD cup / takedown pin on the stock instead of the old standard swivel pin. I am also including the original parts should you want to revert anything back to factory. Comes with 4 Steyr 30rd mags.

Price - $1700 cash or trade + cash (I need some money out of the deal if we trade). I've got $2k in this gun so that's where I'm at on trade value.
    I'm looking for:
    1. Springfield TRP w/ rail
    2. Springfield Operator
    3. Stripped forged AR lowers (no Andersons or billet please - Aero, PSA, BCM, SOLGW, etc)
    4. Other government size 1911s with light rail (I may be picky on this depending on what it is)

Prefer to meet in Milton or Pace. Any questions let me know - thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_1288.jpeg
      IMG_1288.jpeg
      3.6 MB · Views: 115
    • IMG_1287.jpeg
      IMG_1287.jpeg
      3.7 MB · Views: 114
    • IMG_1289.jpeg
      IMG_1289.jpeg
      1 MB · Views: 115

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Up - shoot me an offer. In addition to trades in OP, also interested in a USP Tactical, FNX45 Tactical, HK45 Tactical, M9A3, maybe others.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom