• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rviray

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I like this quote from the movie Legion...at the end of the movie "Charlie", the heroine, was thinking about how her mom's stories about God changed..

"One night I finally got up the courage to ask my mother why God had changed, why he was so mad at his children. 'I don't know' she said, tucking the covers around me, 'I guess he just got tired of all the bullshit'. "

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Asking if it’s god or global warming is the reason why we are in a climate (not “weather”) crisis. Putting it in god’s hands instead of taking responsibility and righting the ship will solve nothing. It’s almost worse than denying climate change.

The more we continue to cater to corporations and money over responsible stewardship of our planet and environment, the faster the ship sinks.

Attachments

• IMG_1816.jpeg
      IMG_1816.jpeg
      516.3 KB · Views: 54

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Asking if it’s god or global warming is the reason why we are in a climate (not “weather”) crisis. Putting it in god’s hands instead of taking responsibility and righting the ship will solve nothing. It’s almost worse than denying climate change.

The more we continue to cater to corporations and money over responsible stewardship of our planet and environment, the faster the ship sinks.

So, how many years we got left? Let me guess: ten?

You want “responsible stewardship of the planet”, you’ll need Thanos to snap his fingers.

Resource-sucking people are breeding faster than responsible parents who actually contribute to society. THAT is what will kill society far faster than a plastic straw.

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    These companies are evil. Invest in your own health. I know y’all know but do the research. Pharmaceutical companies are putting their stock price ahead of your well being. You want to be healthy? Quit consuming corporate America’s grain, Stop taking all those prescriptions and mix in some excessive.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Does the term , educated idiot ever cross your mind ?

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    All of the science, specific and very precise measurements, the need to verify check and measure all things, even the need to prove there is no god... all revolves around an act of God they all accept but can't explain. The big bang. Everything came from nothing. An explosion happened with no bomb. Countless planets and rocks n shit just appeared out of thin air.
    Without that unexplainable feat, there'd be nothing. So while they're forced to admit it happened, they despise it, and refuse to dwell on it. They just kinda say "oh yeah it started with a big bang, but ignore that tho please" lol.

As far as all the rises in heat tho, I think 99.9999% of all that can be attributed to them just adding so dam much black asphalt everywhere. It's the equivalent to putting heater strips all over the dam earth lol.
    If they can find a way to make them more white, along with rooftops too, that alone would fix the issues.
    It's why snakes etc crawl to them even late at night. Even well after the sun goes down they still put out heat.
    I've seen the Gulf Beach highway in gulfshores worked on alot over the years. Right when the asphalt begins to finally wear a bit and turn white, they'll replace the dam thing so it's new and black looking. There won't even be a single issue wrong with it either. No potholes at all. Doing this has made it about 5ft thick in someplace. It's so thick and heavy now I think they may have to replace some due to it being so dam heavy now and it sunk. But I can only imagine how much heat energy is caused by that much material out in the sun.
    Someone should find a way to at least take advantage of the heat. Seems like a good power source going to waste.
    As far as climate change as a whole tho. Until back in 80s we didn't have all the fancy radar like we do now. We'd have no clue about all the baby storms, tropical storms, even many full blown hurricanes unless a ship went thru them and reported back... or if they hit an island and reported back. Now, everytime Mother Nature farts we know about it.
    So I think much of the "changes" we see are actually just an abundance of data we didn't have before. Lord behold, the late 80s to early 90s is when the climate worriers came about. Coincidence?
    I'm also old enough to remember them saying Venice was about to "dry up" if we don't act fast. That was like 25 or so years ago. Now it's "omg omg Venice is sinking"
    It's almost as if the earth goes thru cycles...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    people either forget, or don't realize, satan is the prince of the air {the earth} , he has leeway to
    control bad things here on earth... and some it is just the weather, which changes over years...and always has,

it is utterly ridiculous to think man can change the weather on a global scale....

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I do not believe humans affect climate change on earth anymore then ants affect climate change in my yard. Climate change seems like a brain washing technique used to carry out an agenda that makes someone money and imposes negative consequences on everyone else. The earths climate has been changing since birth and will continue to change until it’s death. Even if humans never existed there would still be climate change. If this scam does not work out they will come up with a new one. I am sure they can brainwash many people into believing that we must fight “Time Change” or something of that nature.

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    I am not sold on rising /lowering sea levels are caused by us humans but i do think we must take care of our planet better . It should be in a responsible educated proven way and not knee jerk fear mongering . A gradual weaning off of fossil fuels will benefit us all ,better disposal of waste ,research into power supplies ,continued emissions regulations /standards etc but do not spend millions of dollars trying to power engines with cow fart gas .

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I am not sold on rising /lowering sea levels are caused by us humans but i do think we must take care of our planet better . It should be in a responsible educated proven way and not knee jerk fear mongering . A gradual weaning off of fossil fuels will benefit us all ,better disposal of waste ,research into power supplies ,continued emissions regulations /standards etc but do not spend millions of dollars trying to power engines with cow fart gas .
    kevin mccarthy said to plant a trillion trees. i thought that was a good idea

Top Bottom