DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Price
    700 OBO
    Item Location
    US
    Ok folks! Time to clean house a bit. This beauty is a project I bought peak pandemic for a ridiculous price. (Like over 700$ for the upper alone lol.) As there wasn't much to choose from then. Plus Wally world dosent know it works in scary black guns yet so it's ammo was always in stock no matter what, even now I believe.
    I shot it like 5 or 6 times and put it in the corner. Has a few tiny minor dings from being around other guns but little to 0 mechanical / use wear. I squirrelled the ammo slowly. It alone costed like 20 a box. I'm selling it along with the setup as a package. It's about 500$ worth of ammo as some of it is hunting and subsonic more expensive ammo.

Just in time for hunting season. If you don't know 350 Legend is accepted in most all states as it's permitted for hunting due to its straight wall cartridges. The super sonics are capable of realistic actual proper long range use. Then with the addition of a suppressor and a make change it can shoot quietly. On par with the 300 AAC / BLACKOUT setups as far as quiet but it can also do long range.
    These supersonic rounds out of this thing are crazy fast and powerful. While sighting it in I shot a big log chain by mistake and the chain barely moved and it smoked right thru it and the chain didn't hardly move lol. Very impressive.
    These are pretty reloader friendly setups also I've read. They can use a 9mm/357 projectile after running it thru a re sizer to shrink it a fuzz. So it should be great for someone who hunts and shoots alot, especially suppressed.
    I just haven't been able to get any use out of it and I'd rather see it get put to use.

The maker is GLFA. It's a 16 inch complete factory upper and has a 16 inch inch barrel and a nice square forge upper receiver.
    The ammo is as follows (approximately as I think 2-3 boxes of it has been opened and a few used... I'm not going to count each one as I'm selling it at a more than fair cheap bargain price anyways lol)

Approximately 14 boxes of 145 grain Winchester full metal jacket.
    Approximately 6 boxes of 255 grain Winchester Super Suprressed Subsonic (Suppressor ammo)
    Approximately 4 boxes of 150 grain Winchester Deer Season Extreme Point (Grey polymer tip hollow point hunting ammo)
    Plus 2 or 3 random partial boxes.
    So we'll over 23 boxes of ammo that would cost over 500$ give or take.
    Over 460 rounds total +/- (most likely 500)

Asking price total,
    700$ OBO.

Edit to include trade interest:
    22 ARs with threaded barrels
    22 AR uppers and or conversion kits
    Optics, I'm hunting for a 3-5x micro prism ATM. But interested in all non bottom tier optics in general.
    22 pistols are nice, I'll talk turkey for those too. Threaded barrels are a plus tho.
    Ar triggers. Binaries and whatnot included. Been hunting for a Fostech Echo for a while. Drop in triggers too of all sorts. Geissele triggers as well.
    Looking for a 950nm range UV surefire light too if anyone has any. (Any that don't glow red)
    762x39 subsonics of all sorts, and or tracers etc.
    SIG rifle stocks, if ya have one I don't already have.
    Flare guns and flares (preferably the 26.5s)
    Comms.
    Anything else not on the list, just ask and see.

I intend to sell this as a package but offers on breaking it up will be entertained.

Located in Magnolia Springs / Foley Alabama area.
    Text or call two5one two6nine 6four8six

Thanks
    20230919_163050.jpg

Last edited:

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Bump!

Wild boar and big bucks don't want you to know this one trick!
    Mammalians!? Marsupialamis!?
    They all tremble in fear at the mere mention of!...
    You guessed it...
    350 Legend! :cool:

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Bump!

I forgot to add that I have two brand new CMMG 20 round mags. Turns out they have the ammo that I think was missing out of the 2 partial boxes of ammo in them. So add about another 25 or so rounds to the deal, plus 2 high quality ambidextrous stainless steel magazines!
    I may still have 2 polymer mags I modified when I first got the upper while the CMMGs was on order too btw. If I find them I'll thro them in too!

Let's some partial trade offers if that helps!

Operators are standing by!

IM4MOPAR

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Interested in the deer season ammo if you decide to separate, I already bought a 350L when I was working in MI.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    why?
    Because if ya get to 360 ya have to frikken stop and turn around!
    That's why! :cool:
    Bump!

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Likely keeping this before I discount it further. Mods can mark it as sold / deleted or whatever they need to do to remove this post for a while. May try again later.
    Thanks everyone.

Top Bottom