• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have AR/M16 GI mags for sale. All are 30 round mags. 2 are made by OK Industries,2 by La Belle,1 Centerfire and 10 Parsons/Adventure Line. $20 each. Condition of mags are Very Good to Excellent. I live in Navarre. PM me if interested and arrangements can be made to meet for sale. I also have 4 military m16 mag pouches for $5.00 each. I will only sell the pouches with the magazines or after the mags are sold. JAN 1st is the last day of sale for these mags.

Last edited:

b747fp

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have AR/M16 GI mags for sale. All are 30 round mags. 2 are made by OK Industries,2 by La Belle,1 Centerfire and 10 Parsons/Adventure Line. $20 each. Condition of mags are Very Good to Excellent. I live in Navarre. PM me if interested and arrangements can be made to meet for sale. I also have 4 military m16 mag pouches for $5.00 each.

I'm interested in the pouches, do they just hold one mag, or multiple mags?

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Should be 3 mags with a grenade pouch on either side. Well it used to be........ No telling what fancy stuff they get now.

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm interested in the pouches, do they just hold one mag, or multiple mags?

Like HughJoergan said above they are the nylon LC-2 pouches with grenade pouches on each side and Alice clips on back for attachment to a web belt. They hold three 30 round mags.

Last edited:

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes the pouches are in good shape. I read your location as Perdido. If you don't mind spending the time and gas I will hold them for you. You may be better off checking Army/Navy stores in P'cola to save on time and gas. I don't know what the A/N stores in p'cola sell them for but the A/N store in Fort Walton has a table full for $5 each.PM me if you want to come get them in Navarre.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Chief if you want them lemme know I can scoop em up and mail em to you if moron doesnt want to ship..

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thank you Matt for responding. If MasterChief doesn't want the pouches I will only sell with or after the purchase of the magazines. I don't want to back out of a deal and should have worded as such to begin with.

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    mOOSE007- I don't have a camera and probably couldn't figure out how to post photos if I did./MasterChief-I prefer to keep it simple and sell face to face for cash.

fullauto

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    mOOSE007- I don't have a camera and probably couldn't figure out how to post photos if I did./MasterChief-I prefer to keep it simple and sell face to face for cash.
    -----------------------------------
    so, i'm hearing ...no shppg on the usgi mags.... even if i snag 5 or 6 of em ?

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    -----------------------------------
    so, i'm hearing ...no shppg on the usgi mags.... even if i snag 5 or 6 of em ?

Correct ,I will only sell these for cash and must be picked up in Navarre. Jan 1st is last day of sale for these mags.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom