• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cj3

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    He led me on for a while. Almost seems suspicious how he just happened to “have” both of the random items I said I would trade for. First messaged a couple weeks ago, then radio silence. Then came back and wanted to meet.

We set up a time and place to meet this morning and I confirmed everything before bed last night to be sure. I used my lunch break from work to drive to the meeting place and infidel99 wasn’t there and wouldn’t answer forum messages, text messages, or telephone calls.

I feel like I was set up. Would not recommend.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Tbh I won't leave my house unless the person acknowledges my text saying I'm on my way. It's a rule I stick with unless maybe it's close by, I know the guy is legit already, or if it's on my way home. If I'm making a special trip I make sure they're awake and kicking first lol
    Not excusing his behavior btw. But it's a rule that's served me, and the seller well. I'm sorry that happened to you bud

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    You sure he didn’t follow you back to your work or home to case your place for a theft ????

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    I think it is important that we not only note our transaction experiences with other members in the buyer/seller review section but also in the feedback section by their name. I rely on both, as well as the content of their previous posts. I also consider how they communicate via PM and text in addition to using what little common sense I have acquired in my 70+ years of boots on the ground in assessing whether I will deal with a particular member.

Cj3

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I think it is important that we not only note our transaction experiences with other members in the buyer/seller review section but also in the feedback section by their name. I rely on both, as well as the content of their previous posts. I also consider how they communicate via PM and text in addition to using what little common sense I have acquired in my 70+ years of boots on the ground in assessing whether I will deal with a particular member.

Do you mind enlightening a young whipper snapper on how to give feedback by their name?

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Do you mind enlightening a young whipper snapper on how to give feedback by their name?
    Click on either the green or red box or gray box under “rating” and above “feedback” in one of the member’s posts. That in turn should open a window with another prompt that says “add feedback”. Then there are some other prompts and a place for a title and comments about that member. I find it best to just state the facts supporting one’s reason for that particular rating.

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    You have 2 positive feedback entries in your heading. Perhaps click on yours to get an idea. Green is positive, red negative
    Also, readers please note that I do not have an opinion or a dog in this hunt having never met either member. My posts are simply for informative purposes and to underscore what i believe to be an important perk for us on our forum, i.e., feedback and ratings to assist us in assessing each others credibility in deciding whether do business with another member. It is IMHO an excellent tool that the founders of this venue saw fit to include.

Top Bottom