• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mule1208

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I have order the last part to finish my BCG for my AR9 build . I have completely built this rig on FM parts and I'm excited to finish putting the bolt together and taking it out to the gun Pitt. Has any of you gun savvy peeps messed with foxtrot mike products ?

Light82

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I built one a couple of years ago since it was only one of a couple that offered LRHO at that time. The bolt seems to only lock back with official Glock mags unless you do a little filing on the generic followers. I have put around 500 rounds though mine and never had a problem, and is one of my wife’s favorites. I didn’t go with the side charging model, but I hear that if you do then purchase the additional paratrooper charging handle. FM recommends not to use steel or aluminum rounds. I would certainly recommend them for anyone looking to purchase that type of platform.

rviray

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    My AR9 is built on the FM Glock Mag lower and upper. I have used Glock factory, Amend 2, and Magpul mags and everything works on it. The only problem I had recently, was the LRHO. After a 1000+ rounds through it, the dirt around the LRHO built up so much, it hindered the functionality. Pretty easy to fix, I took apart the LRHO and cleaned the junk...all good now.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Their lowers are some of the nicest and best priced out there. I've had a couple and didn't have any issues. They make the Brownells BRN 180 series parts if that tells you anything.
    I currently have a new frontier armory that's close in quality.

kylo1597

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I had a FM9 upper on a PSA Glock lower. Man, that was the tightest fitting combo I’ve ever had, zero wobble! Had to push down on the back of the receiver to get the rear pin to go in. Shot great! Surprisingly good accuracy. Standing with a red dot, i could shoot a whole mag into a 6” circle at 100yds

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I have the 7" Billet side charge. LRHO with the Glock and Amend 2 mags. You probably wouldn't mind if the side charge handle was longer than it came with if you went that route. 500+ rounds and no issue...I need to finish breaking it in. Wish I had ordered the .45ACP just like it.

Mule1208

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I built one a couple of years ago since it was only one of a couple that offered LRHO at that time. The bolt seems to only lock back with official Glock mags unless you do a little filing on the generic followers. I have put around 500 rounds though mine and never had a problem, and is one of my wife’s favorites. I didn’t go with the side charging model, but I hear that if you do then purchase the additional paratrooper charging handle. FM recommends not to use steel or aluminum rounds. I would certainly recommend them for anyone looking to purchase that type of platform.
    I noticed this stamped on the box . Is there any noticeable problems running steel cased ? I'm most certainly about to run thousands of steel case in this ...

Top Bottom