• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vtgoat

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Didn't look close enough at the brands. They also had a bunch of the 22lr AR knockoffs and a beretta storm carbine

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Gold Mine had a bunch of small rifle primers in stock yesterday afternoon. I didn't see any cases, but they had several thousand in 100ct sleeves.

They also had a few AR's on the shelf and I believe at least one was priced under $900.

I've got to stop back by in about a week to pick up an order. Is there anything particular anyone wants me to look for?

Coconut Joe

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Walmarts:
    Blue Angel = 40S&W WWB about 10bx of 50rds
    Navy Blvd = 9mm Fed about 10bx of 50rds
    Mobile Hwy = 40S&W WWB about 7bx of 50 and 6bx of 100rd value pack

as of 9am

jclark77

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    GB walmart has tula steel cased .40, 9mm and .45 this morning. One box of .223 and one box of 6.8 fusion as well.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Step,

I've given up going there every morning. It seems like for me it's been a waste of time. Never have any .22 or brass .223. I believe that last week they had some Tula .223 steel. Perhaps I'll just give it up and wait a year or two untll/if/when the ammo situation improves. Gotta go to MGM tomorrow morning, may-be I'll stop at Pace on my way out and Evergreen in AL. May-be I'll make a strike at one of those.

camuchi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Ranger-
    try the wal mart at Greenville on your trip - i have had pretty decent luck there over the past couple months during recurring trips to Bham. a quick phone call to thier sporting goods dept will get you a valid report on if they have what you are looking for.

Step,

I've given up going there every morning. It seems like for me it's been a waste of time. Never have any .22 or brass .223. I believe that last week they had some Tula .223 steel. Perhaps I'll just give it up and wait a year or two untll/if/when the ammo situation improves. Gotta go to MGM tomorrow morning, may-be I'll stop at Pace on my way out and Evergreen in AL. May-be I'll make a strike at one of those.

2ndAmendmentShooting

Master
    Local Dealer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    not local but Dick's in Orlando had no handgun ammo, Gander Mountain had no handgun ammo, Academy had no handgun ammo, 4 Wal Marts had no ammo whatsoever

Second Amendment has the same Gen M2 no window PMAG's for $15 each for those on the east side of the panhandle

Top Bottom