• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jghicks9

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I bought these 3 guns from an ex employee who inherited from an uncle. Same family for 75 years. Don’t really need them. All in impeccable condition. For serious inquiries I’ll pm mor pics.
    M1 Garand Springfield1908 and a 1849 colt pocket pistol with the stagecoach robbery scene.
    $4500 for the lot. If I’m out of line just tell me. But don’t be rude.

Attachments

• 13DE6196-0AF6-4FD3-BF73-4C3987445721.jpeg
      13DE6196-0AF6-4FD3-BF73-4C3987445721.jpeg
      691 KB · Views: 291
    • 02DF9A09-B287-4D6C-87BB-99D02088F34A.jpeg
      02DF9A09-B287-4D6C-87BB-99D02088F34A.jpeg
      649.2 KB · Views: 291

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Any interest in splitting them up?

chip5244

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    From the one pic you posted I can tell that the Garand is mixed up a bit. It appears to have a straight cut op rod as well as a late war gas plug. The high hump gas cylinder lock is also post war. Also the front sight has been field cut based upon late ware armory directives. Overall it look like a nice "shooter" with a value of approximately $1500. It could actually be worth more based upon the sum of the parts especially if you have a Winchester barrel or stock. But to determine that I would have to see a lot more pictures. The Springfield 03 looks nice but again the details determine the price. As far as the pistol, that is not something in my wheelhouse. I believe your price of $4500 is un-obtainable and splitting them is most likely the best course of action as someone who collects Garands would have no interest in the pistol, just FYI. Chip

Gingershooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    From the one pic you posted I can tell that the Garand is mixed up a bit. It appears to have a straight cut op rod as well as a late war gas plug. The high hump gas cylinder lock is also post war. Also the front sight has been field cut based upon late ware armory directives. Overall it look like a nice "shooter" with a value of approximately $1500. It could actually be worth more based upon the sum of the parts especially if you have a Winchester barrel or stock. But to determine that I would have to see a lot more pictures. The Springfield 03 looks nice but again the details determine the price. As far as the pistol, that is not something in my wheelhouse. I believe your price of $4500 is un-obtainable and splitting them is most likely the best course of action as someone who collects Garands would have no interest in the pistol, just FYI. Chip
    Whenever I see a new stock Garand I just immediately go to CMP special, especially without paperwork or the owner having the info on it

jghicks9

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thank you. That’s very helpful.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom