• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Choppersled

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He said he was going to turn it in to the police when he got it. Also said it was way too easy to.buy guns.

Gaijin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Facebook needs a "Don't Like" button - the guy got caught, plain and simple - tried to spin the story and got caught. He's a complete tool.

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Being a space nut you have no idea how it irks me to see him and other astronauts like Sen Willy drinking the koolaid. And I thought you had to have a little common sense to be an astronaut.

Rick

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I gotta share this with the crowd.

I decided last night to heed Jason's advice and went to Mark Kelly's FB page and made a comment.

Background: I joined FB 4 years ago at my daughter's request just to see photos of my Grand Daughter. I have never posted anything and frankly I do NOT trust social media like FB. I also highly resent the intrusion of people that I never cared to keep up with in the first place popping in or searching for me. To qualify I mean old classmates that I never liked anyway, former girlfriends, things like that.

Back to last night. I commented that MK is a hypocrite and suddenly my FB Wall starts accumulating comments from several people I do not know. One guy in particular used the typical Liberal tactic by prefacing his comments with "I am a Conservative but............" then goes on to talk about gun control and the various "assault " weapons and how we really need to rethink this whole 2-A business. I started off civil and in the meantime a real Conservative and pro 2A guy pops in and we commence to verbally spanking the ass of that Lib and a couple of his buds. They went away very butt-hurt. Well, actually, one of them has been commenting some today but being a "Winger" my weekend days tend to be filled with constructive stuff rather than sitting around playing video games in my mom's basement

I'm telling this to bring up something I picked up in the free-for-all: Apparently there are folks payed to post on FB and this weenie, anti-2A guy is supposedly one of them.

To go a bit farther, he sucked at debate. FWIW, I argue politics nightly on an international forum and some of those Libs are good. They're wrong, they get called out and their BS totally exposed like clockwork but at least they have a basic knowledge of history, economics, the makeup of the Federal Government, some understanding of human nature and basic FFA debating team ethics.

These FB guys are amateurs by a long shot.

Just thought I'd mention this in case anyone wants to go to Kelly's FB page and get into the groove. The main gun control advocate watching his site goes by the name of Brad Wheeler though it is apparently an alias.

Oh, and if anyone wants to pay me to sit at home, scan FB and argue the pro-2A side like this guy does for the other team please PM to discuss salary.:D

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Heard this morning that the gun shop owner refunded him his dough and wouldn't sell it to him because he's not keeping it. Bravo !!!

Rick

outside9

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I gotta share this with the crowd.

I decided last night to heed Jason's advice and went to Mark Kelly's FB page and made a comment.

Background: I joined FB 4 years ago at my daughter's request just to see photos of my Grand Daughter. I have never posted anything and frankly I do NOT trust social media like FB. I also highly resent the intrusion of people that I never cared to keep up with in the first place popping in or searching for me. To qualify I mean old classmates that I never liked anyway, former girlfriends, things like that.

Back to last night. I commented that MK is a hypocrite and suddenly my FB Wall starts accumulating comments from several people I do not know. One guy in particular used the typical Liberal tactic by prefacing his comments with "I am a Conservative but............" then goes on to talk about gun control and the various "assault " weapons and how we really need to rethink this whole 2-A business. I started off civil and in the meantime a real Conservative and pro 2A guy pops in and we commence to verbally spanking the ass of that Lib and a couple of his buds. They went away very butt-hurt. Well, actually, one of them has been commenting some today but being a "Winger" my weekend days tend to be filled with constructive stuff rather than sitting around playing video games in my mom's basement

I'm telling this to bring up something I picked up in the free-for-all: Apparently there are folks payed to post on FB and this weenie, anti-2A guy is supposedly one of them.

To go a bit farther, he sucked at debate. FWIW, I argue politics nightly on an international forum and some of those Libs are good. They're wrong, they get called out and their BS totally exposed like clockwork but at least they have a basic knowledge of history, economics, the makeup of the Federal Government, some understanding of human nature and basic FFA debating team ethics.

These FB guys are amateurs by a long shot.

Just thought I'd mention this in case anyone wants to go to Kelly's FB page and get into the groove. The main gun control advocate watching his site goes by the name of Brad Wheeler though it is apparently an alias.

Oh, and if anyone wants to pay me to sit at home, scan FB and argue the pro-2A side like this guy does for the other team please PM to discuss salary.:D

You would get the same results if you go find a big ole pine tree and talk with it as you would a liberal, anti gun person who has their mind already made up.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You would get the same results if you go find a big ole pine tree and talk with it as you would a liberal, anti gun person who has their mind already made up.

Actually I find it kind of fun with most of them. Especially on a forum. You start with a slightly leading statement and over the course of 4-5 posts you walk them right into a corner then leap on em. Kind of like playing Chess with a retard.

Best way to frustrate them is to keep herding them back on topic. The way ALL Liberal antis that I've ever argued with operate is to go to personal insults when they don't have a believable answer. You ignore the insults and keep posting the question over and over. rewording it more simply every time (you know, like you're talking to a guilty 3 YO) until they either say something really outrageous and step on their own crank or they take their ball and go home.

steve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Actually I find it kind of fun with most of them. Especially on a forum. You start with a slightly leading statement and over the course of 4-5 posts you walk them right into a corner then leap on em. Kind of like playing Chess with a retard.

Best way to frustrate them is to keep herding them back on topic. The way ALL Liberal antis that I've ever argued with operate is to go to personal insults when they don't have a believable answer. You ignore the insults and keep posting the question over and over. rewording it more simply every time (you know, like you're talking to a guilty 3 YO) until they either say something really outrageous and step on their own crank or they take their ball and go home.

Funniest post I have ever read!

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ole Markie was on FOX today and was interviewed....he talked about the 45 only, and the newscaster (wasn't very good) did not bring it up and basically painted him as a good guy. They showed a clip of him and Gabby talking and he would say something and Gabby would just repeat it. Hate what she went through but I believe he's using her as an instrument! He insists that the background was 5 min. 36 sec. and that the NRA should not have a problem with implementing stricter BG checks....I see a future of politics in his sorry future riding on the back of his wife's tragedy and not his former career as a space jumper....

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There's no doubt the guy is a douche bag. Smarmy and wormy to the max. I hate that his wife got what she did but he's past anything legitimate. He's indoctrinated.

Top Bottom