• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    I heard the perp stayed less than 10 minutes from the murder scene. fjb and the dems absolutely have blood on their hands. dems can be prosecuted for intentional policies to garner votes and never in the interests of the American people. There's a difference between not doing a good job and intentional malfeasance. We can't let them get away with this. If they're not held accountable, they will do it again and again.

BluesBrother

Master
    What repercussions would this guy face in venesuela for the same crime? I think we all know the answer. he should not face less from our justice system. Horse shit on keeping him alive with appeals for 20-30 years before justice is served.

3b078f294a81b1786718fa72fdceb34f.jpg

Welldoya

Master
    Dems don’t care. There are too many absolutely stupid voters that vote Dem. F’ing Unions will always give them full support and money.
    This is true. The comments I’ve seen from these idiots are astounding.
    Saw one just today - “Can you believe some of these right wingers are trying to blame Biden for the UGA student’s murder”?
    He is absolutely responsible for her murder.
    Biden is now talking about executive action to secure the border. This is nothing but election year antics. He’s had 3 years to secure the border. Don’t forget that the first thing he did when he got in office was do away with everything Trump had done to secure the border.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Biden and Mayorkas both have the blood of this woman on their hands. If they had not allowed this person to e illegally in this country this woman would still be alive. Unfortunately, they will never be held accountable. It would be generous to call this incompetence.

Why are they doing this? Open borders? I found out that even if people are illegally in this country they are counted in the census. So, all these illegals in these sanctuary cities/states count towards more representatives in Congress. Then too, who would they vote for if they could vote? Biden! More Democratic Party voters.

Welldoya

Master
    I cannot understand a national policy of a very lax immigrant entrance process and the kidd glove treatment of illegals by some states.
    It’s beyond the comprehension of normal people, how someone is so power-hungry that they are willing to sacrifice their country to stay in power.
    Normal people don’t understand Hitler’s thinking either.

BluesBrother

Master
    I cannot understand a national policy of a very lax immigrant entrance process and the kidd glove treatment of illegals by some states.

You can't? dems have said the quiet part out load. They aren't hiding it. The dems can't win elections in the future without more voters and supporters. If the GOP coalesce around something we'd be unstoppable as a political philosophy. Republicans that want to win stuff. . . . .unite.

Last edited:

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    You can't? dems have said the quiet part out load. They aren't hiding it. The dems can't win elections in the future without more voters and supporters. If the GOP coalesce around something we'd be unstoppable as a political philosophy. Republicans that want to win stuff. . . . .unite.
    I am still not sold on that is the reason

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Biden and Mayorkas both have the blood of this woman on their hands. If they had not allowed this person to e illegally in this country this woman would still be alive. Unfortunately, they will never be held accountable. It would be generous to call this incompetence.

Why are they doing this? Open borders? I found out that even if people are illegally in this country they are counted in the census. So, all these illegals in these sanctuary cities/states count towards more representatives in Congress. Then too, who would they vote for if they could vote? Biden! More Democratic Party voters.
    They are indemnified they are held accountable by not re-electing them ...aint the best system but it has worked somewhat for about 250 years

.22 cents

Master
    This is happening in many major countries across the world, not just the US. If that doesn’t ring a bell to some people that this is an orchestrated historical event that they’re living in then they can’t be helped.

Beached

Expert
    He was also arrested inN.Y. City and turned loose. In the time Biden has been in office 8 million criminals have entered our country. In the last year over 40,000 military age Chinese males have illegally entered god only knows how many other terrorists. So along with the fenatol the Chinese have been killing us with they have imported an army. And if the Democrats can get a war going before elections they stay in power.

BluesBrother

Master
    I am still not sold on that is the reason
    I'm not trying to change your thinking. I'm just presenting facts. Why do dems win on flaky stuff like men can breast feed and have babies and should be allowed to compete with females in sports? While Republicans loose on boarder integrity? How does that happen? When it counts, they're united.

Top Bottom