• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woody

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I stopped by Ubers yesterday to p/u some primers & a shell holders. I found one & they didn't have the other.
    They have lots of boxes of primers, all brands & sizes. I got mine. I found some "old" #19 shell holders, no longer in production, by RCBS that were manufactured for .30 REM., the parent case for 6.8 spc.
    There were about three of them left after I put them together. I told the lady there what they were & what they would fit but who knows what she heard.
    Lots of case trimmer pilots by Pacific in the larger sizes, .30 up. These things have been there for years.
    I like to poke around these little businesses to see what has been overlooked. There is always a gem.

Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can say that they may or may not be 5K primers lighter.
    Word is spreading so there is probably less now.
    #41's and #400's.

Gator

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I stopped by today around 2 and they still had a lot of primers. Limiting to 1K per person per day.

armywags

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I stopped by today around 2 and they still had a lot of primers. Limiting to 1K per person per day.

Ditto. Kinda irritated though. I called to find out if the had at primers in and they said they did, Then I told her I needed 2K small pistol primers and that I would be driving from Crestview to get them. Again I got a "No Problem" Response, However when I showed up I was informed that I could only buy 1K per type per day. What a waste of gas and time. But what can you do. I really don't have a choice, it is either buy them there or not at all.

jpwalnuthill

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Damn, didn't know that. Do you know why. Uber's in Pensacola have some, but will only sell 1k of each kind per day. Friend picked me up some today.

woody

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They say that they won't ship to Alabama & a few other states to protect the territory of their customers. Just because their customers have no supplies themselves makes no difference.
    They really don't want my business and I'm not in any hurry to buy anything, especially at the inflated prices these jerks are asking.
    In a month or so, this political crap will fade away & the prices will return to their rightful place.
    If the idiots continue to pay these prices, it may take a little longer. Either way, I'll still be ahead.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom