Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item G19 gen4 and Norinco SKS

Location Crestview

Contact Info PM

Price G19 -SOLD
    SKS -Keeping it

Item Description
    1 G19 gen4 in excellent condition with trijicon night sights, Glock plug and extended slide stop. 5 magazines. Round count approx 300. Looks like every other G19.
    2 Norinco SKS in great condition. Spike bayonet, wood stock, vented handguard, 2 metal 30rd magazines, currently has 10rd fixed mag in it. I would say 98% finish on it. Numbers match except the stock and mag.

Ok seriously guys need money on this one. I really hate hate hate to sell my SKS but I must. Runs great with the 10rd fixed mag but you'll have to play with the 30rd mags to get them to run properly. If you have experience with SKS stuff then you know what I mean. Alot of time with the metal mags you have to mess with the feed lips to get them to feed reliably. Tapco polymer mags I hear run great and are cheap and everywhere if hi cap is your interest but I find with the 10rd fixed mag it makes a handy little rifle that is accurate and carries easy. May have some accessories for it of interest just PM and we can discuss if serious.
    The Glock19 is a bargain w/5 mags trijicons, plug and extended slide stop.
    Sorry no pics but if serious, PM number or email and I will send whatever you want.
    I do require bill of sale, just a cya thing doing my due dillegence to not sell to felons. 21yrs and over please. It's just the bill of sale found on the sticky in the for sale section. No crazy info is taken and it is thrown in a folder in my safe.
    Hate to sell either of these guns but like I said I need the money and unfortunately these gotta go. I need to sell these by Friday Jun30 so fence sitters will miss out. If these don't sell by Friday afternoon I will have missed my window on why I need the money and keep em both.
    I got a couple of bites already local today but until I hear that magical I'll take it from somebody in person, in this thread or thru PM then here they are till Fri Jun30.
    Thanks fellas and God bless

Last edited:

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Glock SPF
    SKS still avail at the moment, have not heard the magic words yet like above...

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    G19 is sold
    Got some interest on the sks but still no commitment. SKS Norinco is a pretty good deal considering what they are usually posted for and I gotta sell it by tonight or I miss my window and it goes back in my safe. Check out the going rates on GB or try to find a Norinco SKS anywhere else on Armslist, prolly a bit more than what I am asking. Help a fella out and get yourself an awesome rifle that is sure to be a collectors piece someday.

Last edited:

ted-hurst

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Red, do you have any pics of the SKS? Seems like the only way you sell anything on here is with a pic. Guys, I have a Norinco SKS and if this one is in good shape it's easily worth $300. GLWS. Ted

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Red, do you have any pics of the SKS? Seems like the only way you sell anything on here is with a pic. Guys, I have a Norinco SKS and if this one is in good shape it's easily worth $300. GLWS. Ted
    Just took these. Bonus 3rd metal mag I found but the tab is broken off so anyone with a welder, or maybe even JB weld and a little know how can get this one running too.

Last edited:

ted-hurst

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    That's nice, that is the ultimate zombie apocalypse gun! If it ever stopped working it can be used as a club. This is a good deal folks, extra mags alone are worth $40+. GLWS. Ted

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know I am gonna hear from someone about this tomorrow lol, but tomorrow I don't need so if I ever decide to put it up again it sure aint gonna be close to that. Thanks GCGF for the help with sale. Happy 4th everyone!! Merica!!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom