• ...and so much more!
  • Gaff

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Glock 38

navarre

PM for contact

Selling my 45 GAP that doesn't get enough exercise. She has been just laying around getting fat. She can shoot well, doesn't take no for answer, can't cook to save her life, has a mean temper, low maintenance. I got tired of taking her out in public, my loss is your gain. Her looks alone are enough to scare anyone away but if she speaks you better watch out. On the other hand, she is easy to handle, I've pampered her her whole life, eats the finest foods and I clean her and keep her lubed up and ready for action. She has some grip tape on her so when you want to have fun with her it's easy to keep your hands on her. She comes with accessories, what woman doesn't ( no baggage ). 5 magazines total, 6 boxes of self defense ammo, a box of Winchester range ammo and a speed loader.

Last edited:

Gaff

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Trying to upload pictures but keeps failing every time from my phone. For the time being until I can load pictures I can text you the pictures

Bones2586

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Glock 38

Selling my 45 GAP that doesn't get enough exercise. She has been just laying around getting fat. She can shoot well, doesn't take no for answer, can't cook to save her life, has a mean temper, low maintenance. I got tired of taking her out in public, my loss is your gain. Her looks alone are enough to scare anyone away but if she speaks you better watch out. On the other hand, she is easy to handle, I've pampered her her whole life, eats the finest foods and I clean her and keep her lubed up and ready for action. She has some grip tape on her so when you want to have fun with her it's easy to keep your hands on her. She comes with accessories, what woman doesn't ( no baggage ). 5 magazines total, 6 boxes of self defense ammo, a box of Winchester range ammo and a speed loader.

This is AWESOME - made me laugh! GLWS!

Gaff

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Here are the pics - finally

Attachments

• IMG_8612.JPG
      IMG_8612.JPG
      566.3 KB · Views: 113
    • IMG_8613.JPG
      IMG_8613.JPG
      490.5 KB · Views: 113
    • IMG_8614.JPG
      IMG_8614.JPG
      367.9 KB · Views: 111

Gaff

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Still available for sale. PM for any questions. I can meet you in the local area.

Gaff

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Friday night bump. Looking for a compact 9mm as well. Perhaps a Shield or Ruger. What's out there?

Top Bottom