• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jclark77

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item
    I posted this a few weeks ago and the trade fell through so here we go again:
    1970 Arsenal 26 Chinese Paratrooper SKS imported by Trident Arms in wood stock with 10-round fixed magazine, spike bayonet & trapdoor cleaning kit in the stock. Also throwing in a 3-rail dust cover mount. The top rail is raised so that you can still use the iron sights.

Full Disclosure: (1) Serial numbers on the receiver & the bolt do not match. (2) This rifle WILL NOT fire the cheap Tulammo rounds from Walmart. I recently had it looked over by a local gunsmith (Rick at Pensacola Lock & Gunsmith) and was told this was due to a very slight headspace issue combined with the primers on the tulammo being slightly recessed resulting in light strikes. I have fired several other brands of ammo with no problems at all.

I would prefer to trade it for a subcompact .40 s&w handgun (Glock 27, XD sub, px4 storm sub, or m&p sub). I would also consider a combination of 2 or more cheaper rifles or smaller caliber pistols, I would be interested in: 10/22, mosin-nagant 91/30 or carbine, any home defense/tactical 12 ga., any .22 pistol for target shooting, bersa .380, etc. Let me know what you have I might be interested.

Gulf Breeze, FL (Tiger Point / Midway area)

Contact Info
    PM

Price
    $500

sks-1.jpg
    sks-2.jpg
    sks-3.jpg

Attachments

• sks-1.jpg
      sks-1.jpg
      42.7 KB · Views: 389
    • sks-2.jpg