• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GRoeaux

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FS/FT Gen 4 G27 *Pensacola* $400

image.jpg FS/FT Gen 4 G27. I traded for it a few months ago from another member Bubba45. Has a low round count. I've actually never fired it.

3 Mags . 1 w/ Pearce XL extension, two flush. Full mags with Speer JHP's.
    Plus 30 rounds of assorted .40 rounds. I don't have the backstraps, but they can be had for less than $30 on Brownells.

I intended to use the 27 as my backup weapon. However, I was hired by an agency that carries 9mm Glocks. I'm selling at the price it'll cost me to get a blue label at Jimmy's.
    I'd also be interested in a trade for any model Gen 4 Glock chambered in 9mm. (particularly interested in 26 or 43.) Or a .45 shield, been hankering to get my hands on one.

I'm available today. After that, it'll be late evening during the week or next weekend. I am willing to meet anywhere in Escambia county to Okaloosa county.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      318.3 KB · Views: 110
    Last edited:

DGladden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Any plans to come east tomorrow? I've got a gen 4 26 with Trijicon HD night sights I'd love to trade for a 27. I live just south of Chipley.

budbreak96

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Damn... Is the price of Glock's dropping or what's happening? This is a brand-new Gen 4 27 .40cal Glock for $400. and there is another one on here for around the same price. They are $500+ in stores still. I wish I had the extra $$$ I would buy it just to have.

Top Bottom