• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello!

I’m selling/trading my 18” AR chambered in .223 Wylde. This is a great target or small game/hog rifle.

Lower is a Ruger AR-556 receiver. Mil-spec trigger with JP Industries enhanced reliability springs. Bolt catch release is a Seekins Precision oversized. Mil-spec fire selector and mag release. A2 grip and A2 fixed stock.

Upper is a PSA with 18” stainless fluted barrel. Vortex Crossfire II optic on a Vortex cantilever mount. Toolcraft BCG and ambi Geissele Super Charging Handle. The SureFire compensator shown in the photo has been removed and replaced with an A2 birdcage flash hider. Harris 6”-9” notched bipod and surplus Knight’s Armament “broomhandle” foregrip.

This is a solid build and a great shooting rifle. With 55gr PMC brass rounds, it shoots 1MOA. With 77gr Black Hills OTM, it shoots 0.75MOA. I am a decent marksman but not a pro, so your mileage may vary.

Yes, the rifle is rattlecanned. Yes, I understand that is not for everyone. I tried to keep it simple with desert khaki and a dusting of camo brown and black.

$850 and it’s yours. I’ll even throw in an Okay Industries 20 round magazine.

Also looking to trade for a bolt action in 6.5 Creedmoor. Preferably a Bergara B14 HMR or Tikka T3X UPR, but lemme know what you got.

Attachments

• DD9BC84C-86AA-4D5F-8C5A-59A5000E8130.jpeg
      DD9BC84C-86AA-4D5F-8C5A-59A5000E8130.jpeg
      1,012 KB · Views: 211

Logibroembark

Logistics Marine
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m interested, and would love this! I’ve got a trade option, or we can talk cash. Shoot me a text at 334-618-6985

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Iv got a Ruger m77 Mark II in 7mm Magnum it's worth 1200 I'll trade you it will it a 6.5 for breakfast shoots very tight groups comes with 4 boxes of ammo

Latest posts

Top Bottom